Junior Financial Planner & Analyst Apply
Location: Guelph, Ontario
- Prepares financial and business related reports, analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments
- Assists in the preparation of the consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Utilizing PC and/or mainframe based systems and software; compiles and prepares reports, graphs and charts of data developed
- Assists with special financial and business related studies and cooperates with other departments in preparing analysis
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long range plans.
- Maintains and coordinates group completion of financial review templates and meetings
- Assist as required with month / quarter and year end closing
- Assist in controls monitoring
- Performs other duties as required
- Diploma or Degree in Business or Accounting
- Working toward a Professional accounting designation
- 1 to 2 years manufacturing related experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and comfortable working within Access
- Experience with an ERP system
Brake Press Operator (including set-up) Apply
Location: Guelph, Ontario
¶Summary of Duties
The successful applicant will be required to set up and operate a variety of brake presses in the production of electrical enclosures.
- The ability to understand and comprehend shop drawings and technical documentation
- Ability to use measurement equipment to verify product dimensions and specifications
- Strong technical ability to understand and demonstrate shop math
- The ability to use and understand how to operate a PC to navigate the production ERP system and call upon drawings/BOM for each order
- The ability to follow established policies, procedures and production schedules
- The ability to work with others through excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to have an excellent attention to detail and be quality focused
- Position requires heavy lifting and overhead reaching- will be required to attend press safety training
Potential candidates will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the below areas:
- Brake press setup
- Technical drawings/Blueprints and measurement
- Brake press fundamentals
- Shop Math
- Spatial Reasoning
Must be able to work both day and afternoon shifts. (Days M-F 7:45am-4:15pm; Aft M-Th 4:20pm-2:20am)
¶If you require an accommodation during the application or recruitment phase, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only selected applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.