Brake Press Operator (including set-up) Apply
Location: Guelph, Ontario
¶Summary of Duties
The successful applicant will be required to set up and operate a variety of brake presses in the production of electrical enclosures.
- The ability to understand and comprehend shop drawings and technical documentation
- Ability to use measurement equipment to verify product dimensions and specifications
- Strong technical ability to understand and demonstrate shop math
- The ability to use and understand how to operate a PC to navigate the production ERP system and call upon drawings/BOM for each order
- The ability to follow established policies, procedures and production schedules
- The ability to work with others through excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to have an excellent attention to detail and be quality focused
- Position requires heavy lifting and overhead reaching- will be required to attend press safety training
Potential candidates will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the below areas:
- Brake press setup
- Technical drawings/Blueprints and measurement
- Brake press fundamentals
- Shop Math
- Spatial Reasoning
Must be able to work both day and afternoon shifts. (Days M-F 7:45am-4:15pm; Aft M-Th 4:20pm-2:20am)
¶If you require an accommodation during the application or recruitment phase, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only selected applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.