Brake Press Operator (including set-up) Apply Now
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Shift: Afternoon Shift (Monday-Thursday 4:20pm-2:20am)
Summary of Duties
The successful applicant will be required to set up and operate a variety of brake presses in the production of electrical enclosures.
- The ability to understand and comprehend shop drawings and technical documentation
- Ability to use measurement equipment to verify product dimensions and specifications
- Strong technical ability to understand and demonstrate shop math
- The ability to use and understand how to operate a PC to navigate the production ERP system and call upon drawings/BOM for each order
- The ability to follow established policies, procedures and production schedules
- The ability to work with others through excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to have an excellent attention to detail and be quality focused
- Position requires heavy lifting and overhead reaching- will be required to attend press safety training
Potential candidates will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the below areas:
- Brake press setup
- Technical drawings/Blueprints and measurement
- Brake press fundamentals
- Shop Math
- Spatial Reasoning
French-Canadian Bilingual Sales & Customer Service Representative
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Job Type: Full-time, Salary
First and foremost, we are looking for a sales and customer service professional that is fluent to communicate (written and verbal) in both English and French Canadian. Our Canadian Sales Team services customers by email, voice call and online chat. As the successful candidate will work directly with customers in Quebec and French-Canadian speaking areas of Canada, a Bilingual French-Canadian is required for the role.
The successful candidate is technical problem solver who is enthusiastic, professional and is able to multi-task supporting multiple tasks at once. Our team is fast-paced, agile, and we aim to respond to our customers within minutes. The successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and is able to work quickly while staying focused.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Providing sales and customer service that includes but is not limited to:
- Accurately and timely processing of customer quotations, quote follow-up, orders, returns, and troubleshooting;
- Evaluate customer needs and requirements to guide them to the best solution.
- Update and manage Customer records within our CRM and ERP.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge and market segments.
- Serve as liaison between product design team, production, management and customer to improve customer service and business productivity.
- Effectively balance time and priorities across multiple opportunities to meet/exceed sales objectives.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Work with territory managers to perform out-bound prospecting calls.
- Communicate customer feedback to technical and marketing teams in order to develop processes for better serving customers.
Our sales team is compensated on a base salary without bonus or commission. The wage range is $50,000 to $70,000 based on industry knowledge and prior experience.
Vacation includes two (2) weeks of paid vacation. We have an amazing benefits plan and an awesome team culture.
The role is full-time and the hours are 08:30-17:00, Monday-Friday. The role may be transitioned to work-from-home after two (2) months of employment.
- To keep our employees safe we have a daily required screening before entering the facility.
- Masks are required when you leave your work station.
- This role may be transitioned to work from home due to COVID-19.