Brake Press Operator (including set-up) Apply Now
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Shift: Afternoon Shift (Monday-Thursday 4:20pm-2:20am)
Summary of Duties
The successful applicant will be required to set up and operate a variety of brake presses in the production of electrical enclosures.
- The ability to understand and comprehend shop drawings and technical documentation
- Ability to use measurement equipment to verify product dimensions and specifications
- Strong technical ability to understand and demonstrate shop math
- The ability to use and understand how to operate a PC to navigate the production ERP system and call upon drawings/BOM for each order
- The ability to follow established policies, procedures and production schedules
- The ability to work with others through excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to have an excellent attention to detail and be quality focused
- Position requires heavy lifting and overhead reaching- will be required to attend press safety training
Potential candidates will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the below areas:
- Brake press setup
- Technical drawings/Blueprints and measurement
- Brake press fundamentals
- Shop Math
- Spatial Reasoning
Bilingual Territory Sales Representative Apply Now
Location: Quebec, Canada
Hammond has an exciting opportunity for a Bilingual Territory Sales Representative to join the Hammond – Rack Mounting Solutions Team. The successful candidate will play a key role in servicing our customers, establishing account relationships and growing sales and spec position by working with key influencers and decision makers.
Hammond is seeking a professional, highly motivated Bilingual Territory Sales Representative to join our Rack Mounting Solutions sales team and to represent our company and comm/data product line. Based anywhere in the province of Quebec and reporting to the Canadian Sales Manager, the Bilingual Territory Sales Representative is responsible for driving up sales revenue while implementing marketing strategies within the province of Quebec and Eastern Ontario territory.
This new position will service Eastern Ontario and the province of Quebec and requires the candidate be willing to travel and fluent in both English and français Québécois. Using creativity, initiative and tenacity, along with a consultative selling approach, the successful candidate will work to grow the sales territory through our existing distribution channels. If you thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment and enjoy being able to bring amazing and creative solutions to your customers, then we want to hear from you!
- Bilingual - French and English required.
- 10 years progressive sales/sales management experience or equivalent.
- Post-secondary education and/or related business experience.
- Related industry experience would be an asset.
- Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets.
- Exceptional listening, communication and negotiation skills.
- Commercial A/V and/or Data Communications industry experience and training preferred.
Learn more and apply on indeed.com. Click here.
If you require an accommodation during the application or recruitment phase, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only selected applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.