Inside Sales & Customer Experience Specialist (Bilingual French) Apply Now
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada
We are looking for a successful, energetic and goal-driven Inside Sales & Customer Service Specialist that thrives in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will play a key role in servicing our customers and developing new business for our Rack Mounting Solutions Group. If you are fluent in both verbal and written in français, this career opportunity may be for you.
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge and market segments such as IT, Security, Audio-Visual, Data Centre and Test and Measurement.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Maintain Customer records within the CRM.
- Manage and grow your assigned territory.
- Increase business through vertical selling and up-sell opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and requirements and guide them to the best solution.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate product interest.
- Provide excellent customer service through phone, e-mail, online text chat, etc. in a prompt and accurate manner.
- Effectively balance time and priorities across multiple opportunities to meet/exceed sales objectives.
- Accurately and timely processing of customer quotations, orders, returns, and troubleshooting.
- Jointly responsible for establishing and achieving profit margins and sales volumes for the company along with all other sales and marketing managers.
- Serve as liaison between the product design team, production, management, and customer to improve customer service and business productivity.
- Conduct customer surveys about the company’s service to obtain feedback.
- Communicate customer feedback to technical and marketing teams to further develop processes and procedures.
The successful candidate will have experience working with maintaining CRM, excellent verbal and written communications skills (in both English and French), active listening and professional selling skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively. A post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, and Communications related fields are preferred. Previous sales experience is preferred but not required.
Hammond offers an excellent salary and benefits package as well as future role development training.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Brake Press Operator (including set-up) Apply Now
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Shift: Afternoon Shift (Monday-Thursday 4:20pm-2:20am)
¶Summary of Duties
The successful applicant will be required to set up and operate a variety of brake presses in the production of electrical enclosures.
- The ability to understand and comprehend shop drawings and technical documentation
- Ability to use measurement equipment to verify product dimensions and specifications
- Strong technical ability to understand and demonstrate shop math
- The ability to use and understand how to operate a PC to navigate the production ERP system and call upon drawings/BOM for each order
- The ability to follow established policies, procedures and production schedules
- The ability to work with others through excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to have an excellent attention to detail and be quality focused
- Position requires heavy lifting and overhead reaching- will be required to attend press safety training
Potential candidates will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the below areas:
- Brake press setup
- Technical drawings/Blueprints and measurement
- Brake press fundamentals
- Shop Math
- Spatial Reasoning
¶If you require an accommodation during the application or recruitment phase, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only selected applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.