Share this Product
- Cage nuts for square hole rack mounting rails.
- Available in 10-32, 12-24 and M6 mounting profiles.
- Packaged in plastic clamshell or resealable jar (depending on quantity).
- Manufactured in North America.
- TAA Compliant.
- Constructed of zinc-plated SAE 1050-1065 spring steel.
- 0.375in (9.54mm) square hole punched panel rails.
- Heat-treated through austempering.
- Recommended torque spec 31.4 +/- 20% inch-lbs
- Maximum load rating will vary depending on rail mounting and cabinet load rating.
Looking for screws as well? Get the CAGKIT that includes both screws and cage nuts.
Our legacy 25-pack 1421CNA25 is priced to clear! 80% Off, available while supplies last! The cage nut is identical to the CAGNUT1032 but is the old part number.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.
Tags: Threaded Adaptors