Share this Product
The Cable Lacing Bar (CLB) reduces strain on cables connected to a patch panel or device. Available in three depths the CLB is sold in packs of ten (10) to reduce packaging.
- Constructed of 0.25" steel rod.
- Designed to reduce cable strain.
- Available with no offset, 2" or 4" offset.
- Designed to fit standard EIA 19” rails.
- Sold in packages of ten (10) pieces.
- Finished in smooth RAL9005 black powder paint finish.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.
Tags: lacing bar, lacer bar, Cable Management Rods