- Constructed in 12-gauge steel
- Sold in pairs
- EIA compliant rails with either:
- Drilled and tapped 10-32 holes (CLTR)
- Square hole punched for cage nuts (CLSR)
- Rails come numbered in 1U (1.75") increments.
- Bolts vertically in the rack.
- Include mounting hardware for installation in the cabinet.
- Finished in textured RAL9005 black powder paint finish.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Part No.||Description||Mounting Dimensions|
|10-32 Tapped||Square Hole||Rack Units||Height|
|CLTR10U||CLSR10U||10U Tapped 10-32 Rails (Pair)||10U||17.50|
|CLTR14U||CLSR14U||14U Tapped 10-32 Rails (Pair)||14U||24.50|
|CLTR21U||CLSR21U||21U Tapped 10-32 Rails (Pair)||21U||36.75|
|CLTR44U||CLSR44U||44U Tapped 10-32 Rails (Pair)||44U||77.00|
Data subject to change without notice.