The Electronic Locking Swing handle provides intelligent electronic locking and monitoring capabilities now with integrated 125kHz proximity card reader and Wiegand or RS-232 output. The output can be connected to a standalone controller or it can be connected to an existing networked access control system for remote control, monitoring and reporting.
Alternatively, the Electronic Swing handle can provide access control to networked rack control and monitoring systems for addressable remote access control over the internet. Integrated lock sensors provide local LED indication plus generate output signals for remote access monitoring.
- Remote lock and unlock.
- Single or multi-point.
- Low power, gear motor driven mechanism.
- Momentary or continuous lock actuation.
- High Security DIN lock manual override.
- Directly integrates with industry standard rack monitoring and access control systems.
- Fits industry standard panel preparations.
- Integrated sensors detect lock and handle status for network control, monitoring and alarm functions.
- Accommodates both left and right doors.
- Ships with three (3) keys.
Proximity Reader Specifications
- Supply voltage: 12VDC to 24VDC
- Operating current: 20mA Max
- Transmit frequency: 125kHz FSK
- DATA Signal voltage: 5VDC
- DATA Pulse interval time: 40μs
- DATA Signal Delay: 2ms
- Housing, handle, mounting bracket constructed of black glass-filled nylon.
- Shaft and rotation limiter constructed of die-cast zinc, bright sealer.
- Electronic Handle IS RoHS EU Directive 2002/95/EC compliant.
- Recommended operating voltage: 12VDC to 24VDC.
- Typical operating current: Less than 200mA at 12VDC.
- Peak/stall operating current: 1 Amp.
- Standby current: 50mA Max.
- Output signal rating: 200mA Max. load.
- Stock compatibility with Hammond CL Series Cabinets. For compatibility with other Hammond cabinets, ask your representative about Hammond Modification Services.
Data subject to change without notice.