Share this Product
The Rackmount Adjustable Angle Bracket (RAAB) is made to accommodate the weight of heavy equipment that isn't installed on a rack. The RAAB, which comes in two depth ranges, can support up to 200 lbs and vary from 24 to 48 inches deep.
- Constructed in 16-gauge steel.
- Angles mount to 19", 23" or 24" EIA rack mounting rails.
- Requires two pairs of mounting rails.
- Designed to support equipment such as servers, switchgear as well as computer/server chassis on their side.
- The free-floating design easily adjusts in depth to accommodate different equipment dimensions.
- Two adjustable depth options.
- Sold in pairs.
- Finished in smooth RAL9005 black powder paint.
- Requires mounting hardware.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 200 lbs (91 kg).
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.