The Rackmount Adjustable Angle Bracket (RAAB) is designed to support the weight of non rack mounted heavy equipment. It is also useful for front-only rack mounted equipment. Available in two depth ranges the RAAB can support up to 200 lbs and can adjust from 24 up to 48 inches in depth.
- Constructed in 16-gauge steel.
- Angles mount to 19", 23" or 24" EIA rack mounting rails.
- Requires two pairs of mounting rails.
- Designed to support equipment such as servers, switch gear as well as computer/server chassis on their side.
- Free-floating design easily adjusts in depth to accommodate different equipment dimensions.
- Two adjustable depth options.
- Sold in pairs.
- Finished in smooth black powder paint.
- Requires mounting hardware.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 200 lbs (91 kg).
- TAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
If you are looking for an adjustable depth shelf, consider the ADS Series.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.