Share this Product
The Rackmount Adjustable Angle Bracket (RAAB) is designed to support the weight of non rack mounted heavy equipment. It is also useful for front-only rack mounted equipment. Available in two depth ranges the RAAB can support up to 200 lbs and can adjust from 24 up to 48 inches in depth.
- Constructed in 16-gauge steel.
- Angles mount to 19", 23" or 24" EIA rack mounting rails.
- Requires two pairs of mounting rails.
- Designed to support equipment such as servers, switch gear as well as computer/server chassis on their side.
- Free-floating design easily adjusts in depth to accommodate different equipment dimensions.
- Two adjustable depth options.
- Sold in pairs.
- Finished in smooth black powder paint.
- Requires mounting hardware.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 200 lbs (91 kg).
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.