Share this Product
The Rail Depth Adapter Kit from Hammond provides equipment to be offset by four (4) inches in either direction. Useful when mounting patch panels or switches with minimal cable bend radius clearance.
- Constructed of 16 gauge steel.
- Available in 1U and 2U sizes.
- Sold in pairs.
- Designed to mount equipment in front of the rail or behind it.
- Converts round holes to square holes.
- The suggested load capacity of 10 lbs (4.5 kg).
- Finished in smooth RAL9005 black powder paint finish.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
|4||10-32 x 0.625in screw|
|4||10-32 Cage nut|
Data subject to change without notice.