Share this Product
With Hammond's Rail Depth Adapter Kit, the equipment can be moved four (4) inches in either direction. useful when mounting patch panels or switches that have a small clearance for the cable bend radius.
- Constructed of 16 gauge steel.
- Available in 1U and 2U sizes.
- Sold in pairs.
- Designed for mounting equipment either in front of or behind the rail.
- Mounts to all EIA mounting rails round holes to square holes.
- The suggested load capacity of 10 lbs (4.5 kg).
- Finished in smooth RAL9005 black powder paint finish.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
|4||10-32 x 0.625in screw|
|4||10-32 Cage nut|
Data subject to change without notice.
Tags: Rack channel standoffs