Share this Product
Large components are difficult to load onto an equipment rack, especially when working alone. The RSS Series Rack Installation Tool can be your muscle! Expedite the installation of any four-post mounting equipment (rack shelf, server, NVR) while saving your arms from muscle fatigue.
Easily latch to the front and back rails of the rack without the use of any tools.
Supports the weight of your equipment temporarily while you secure each mounting rail.
More efficient installations, fewer workplace accidents, and ideal for one-technician worksites.
Installs in Seconds
- Insert the RRS into the rack rail below the desired rack unit
- Extend and rest your rack equipment ears on the RRS at both ends of the rack.
- Now effortlessly install your equipment and remove the support.
- Constructed of 14 gauge steel.
- Options to fit either threaded rail, square or round hole rails.
- Tool-free design.
- Package of four (4).
- Speeds up and simplifies installation of deeper, awkward-to-install rack equipment.
- Finished in smooth grey powder paint finish.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
- Patent Pending
Data subject to change without notice.