Share this Product
- Constructed of 16 gauge steel.
- Easily gain access to non-rack mountable equipment in a server cabinet or 4-post rack.
- Requires two (2) pairs of mounting rails.
- Can be used as a surface shelf or capacitive tray.
- Heavy-duty ball-bearing slides included
- The slides feature a stopping mechanism, preventing the shelf from accidentally falling out of the slide tray.
- Up to 130 lbs (59 kg) in weight capacity.
- Slides are tested to BIFMA Standards with load capacity @ 12 times/minute for 55000 cycles minimum.
- Rugged textured powder paint finish.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Note: The mounting of this shelf requires 3U of mounting space and is not designed for product mounting directly above or below.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Solid||Vented||Overall Dimensions||Shelf Dimensions||Rail Mounting Depth||Slide||Weight|
|Part No.||Part No.||Height||Width||Height||Width||Depth||Min||Max||Travel||Capacity|
|RSUS1918BK1||RSVS1918BK1||2.68||18.89||1.50||16.64||18.12||6.00||20.00||18.00||130 lbs (59 kg)|
|RSUS1921BK1||RSVS1921BK1||2.68||18.89||1.50||16.64||21.00||12.00||21.00||20.00||114 lbs (52 kg)|
|RSUS1926BK1||RSVS1926BK1||2.68||18.89||1.50||16.64||26.12||16.00||27.75||26.00||94 lbs (43 kg)|
|RSUS1931BK1||RSVS1931BK1||2.68||18.89||1.50||16.64||31.00||18.00||28.00||28.00||85 lbs (39 kg)|
Data subject to change without notice.