- One single frame allows multiple bay configurations. Mounting space includes:
- 1-Bay = 44U, 2-Bay = 21U, 3-Bay = 14U, 4-Bay = 10U
- Standard available configurations available in 36” and 42” depths.
- Vented shelves include rear removable panels for vertical PDU installations.
- Front and Rear Perforated Doors with 65% air flow.
- Doors include 4-pin combination lock with key override.
- Vertical Cable Managers can be installed either top or bottom. Designed to accommodate sliding rail mount kit on servers.
- Cabinet top includes removable top panel and provisions for containment system and cable trough accessories.
- 14-gauge welded steel frame; 16-gauge doors and side panel.
- Adjustable depth EIA-Compliant Adjustable depth mounting rails.
- Available as Square Hole or Tapped (10-32) mounting rail.
- Rugged textured black powder paint
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 1,800 lbs.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
- Third set of rails can easily be added with either 10-32 taps or square holes.
- Security upgrade kit ensures entire cabinet is tamper-proof.
- Bay upgrade kit divides a single bay into a 2, 3 or 4 bay cabinet.
- Right-hand door hinge kit.
Data subject to change without notice.