- UL File # E474597
Share this Product
The co-location rack cabinet system from Hammond features four (4) different bay configurations and several roof options. Whether you are leasing the space or want to restrict access to sections of your cabinet, the Hammond CLC Series is loaded with innovative features.
- Available in 44U mounting height.
- Available in 36”, 42” and 48" depths.
- One single frame allows multiple bay configurations.
- Compatible with containment system and cable-trough accessories.
- Flush-mounted doors with locking swing handle.
- Side cable pass-thru knockouts.
- Optional solid side panels.
- Optional interchangeable top panels.
- CLC top panels that include an opening are compatible with:
- Cabinet frame constructed in 14-gauge mild steel with 12-gauge mild steel reinforced corner brackets.
- Cabinet doors and side panels constructed in 16-gauge mild steel.
- Square hole 19" mounting rails are constructed in 12-gauge mild steel and include rack unit indicators.
- Where applicable, the divider shelves are constructed of reinforced 16-gauge steel.
- The shelves are designed to support the most robust of equipment such as tower servers.
- UL Listed 2416 load rated for up to 3,000 lbs (1,360 kg). Static Load tested to 12,000 lbs (5,443 kg).
- Grounding studs bonded to frame, side panels and doors. Front and rear studs on cabinet frame conform to PET.
- Finished in textured RAL9005 black powder paint.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
PCI DSS Compliance
The CLC series is PCI-Compliant when:
- Multiple cabinets are connected together and/or the open side is closed in using the appropriate side panel (listed in the accessory table below).
- The cable manager security plates CLCCMSP are installed.
- The cable manager security covers CLCCMSC are installed.
- Welded steel frame with factory-installed nylon levelling feet, ground studs, and mounting points for optional casters.
- Two (2) pairs (Per bay) of adjustable depth EIA compliant square hole punched mounting rails.
- One (1) removable side panel (with 1/4 turn latches). An additional side panel is sold separately.
- Two (2) (Per bay) perforated front door (65% open area vented) with locking swing handle.
Vented bay divider shelf with rear removable panels for vertical PDU installation.
Mounting hardware is not included and is sold separately. We suggest the CAGKIT1032-100.
Note: Cabinet TOP panels are NOT included and are sold separately. (See table below)
- Tool Free Mounting Plastic Blank Panel
- Thermal Containment System
- Adjustable Depth Shelf
- Rack Equipment Installation Tool
- Mounting Screw and Cage Nut Combo-Pack
- Cabinet Top Panels
- Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
- Grounding & Bonding
- 10-32 Tapped Mounting Rail
- Square Hole Punched Mounting Rail
- Rack Depth Label
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Cabinet Assemblies (Top Panel Not Included)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack Units||Mounting Dimensions|
|Height||Width||Depth||Per Bay||Height (Per Bay)||Width||Depth|
Mounting Rack Rails
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Part No.||Description||Mounting Dimensions|
|10-32 Tapped||Square Hole||Rack Units||Height|
|CLTR10U||CLSR10U||10U Tapped 10-32 Rails (Pair)||10U||17.50|
|CLTR14U||CLSR14U||14U Tapped 10-32 Rails (Pair)||14U||24.50|
|CLTR21U||CLSR21U||21U Tapped 10-32 Rails (Pair)||21U||36.75|
|CLTR44U||CLSR44U||44U Tapped 10-32 Rails (Pair)||44U||77.00|
CLC Top Panels
8x Brushed Entry
with Center Opening
4x Brushed Entry
with Rear Opening
Top Panel Opening
|Frame||Top Panel||Top Panel||Top Panel|
|Depth||Part No.||Part No.||Part No.|
|36.00||CLCST36BK||CLC8T36BK||CLC4T36BK||Fits any C2T1923 C2 Top Panel or CLCH Chimney|
CLC Specific Accessories
|CLCCMSP||Cable manager security plate (includes 12 plates, 54 screws, 1 hex key)|
|CLCCMSC||Cable manager security cover (includes 2 covers, 4 screws, 1 hex key)|
|CLCTRAY||Cable Tray works as a top cable tray and hides cables view.|
|GKIT||Cabinet Baying/Ganging/Joining Kit|
|C4K-Z4||Cabinet Bolt-Down Kit.|
Data subject to change without notice.