Share this Product
When strength and reliability are the highest priority, be sure to choose the Data/Networking Robust Rack (DNRR) from Hammond Manufacturing. Designed to support your rack-mount infrastructure, regardless of the application, the DNRR includes premium features not found on most other racks.
- Weighing in at just over 75 lbs., the DNRR Heavy Duty Knockdown Series boasts a 10-gauge steel frame which is the thickest steel rack on the market. Rack rails are constructed in 10-gauge welded steel. Base angles are constructed in 1/4" steel plates.
- The knockdown self-squaring design takes just minutes to assemble.
- Our automated tapping process provides EIA-compliant tapped rails on both the front and back to ensure flexibility when mounting equipment.
- Includes marked rack unit dividers to aid in equipment mounting.
- When connecting multiple racks together, Hammond provided a 1.25” cable pass-thru. In addition, we added numerous tapped and non-tapped holes for mounting power distribution, cable management and other accessories.
- Includes two (2) pairs of integrated 10-32 ground studs, spaced 5/8” apart. Stud pairs are conveniently located across from each other inside the rail channel. For added convenience, a pair is located near the top of the rack, while the other pair is located at the lower side.
- To keep it looking great, the DNRR undergoes a three-stage paint process which includes a coat of premium smooth black powder paint.
- In order to prevent any damage that may occur during transportation, we cover the rails and base of the DNRR with a thick layer of cardboard.
- 1,200 lbs (544 kg) load rating.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
- Cable Managers
- Rack Panels
- Hinged Clear Security Cover
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Adjustable Shelf
- Two Post Centered Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Keyboard & Equipment Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Clamping Shelf
- Adjustable Rack Mount DIN Rail Kit
- Rack Unit Label
- Open Frame Rack and Rack Cabinet Joining Kit
- Grounding & Bonding
- 10-32 Mounting Hardware
- PDUs and Outlet Strips
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions|
Data subject to change without notice.