The Hammond Desktop Rack (HDR) Series features a small form factor perfect for small projects. Available in 6U, 8U, 12U and 16U options, this rack series is ideal for smaller IT, Security and AV applications.
- Base and panel constructed in 16-gauge steel.
- Includes two (2) 12-gauge steel 19 inch EIA-310-D compliant mounting rails.
- Rails are 10-32 tapped rails with rack space indicators.
- Rails are angled 10-degrees when rack is assembled.
- Starter pack of 25 rack screws included.
- Available in 6U, 8U, 12U and 16U rack spacing.
- Side of rails include multiple tie points for cable management.
- Finished in smooth black powder paint.
- Knockdown design ships unassembled for easy handling and shipping protection.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 195 lbs (89 kg).
- TAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.