Share this Product
- Available in 4U, 6U, 8U and 12U mounting heights.
- Hinged for easy rear access.
- Adjusts in depth from 12" to 18" with ease so there is no need to disassemble the whole rack to adjust the depth.
- Rear cable access with multiple tie points for cable management.
- Knockdown design ships unassembled for easy handling reduced freight cost and shipping protection.
- Constructed in 14-gauge steel.
- Tapped 10-32 19" mounting rails are constructed in 14-gauge steel and include rack unit indicators.
- SCREW1032-25, 25-pack of 10-32 mounting hardware included.
- 100 lbs (45 kg) load rating.
- Swing weight is rated for 1.5 lbs (0.68 kg) per rack unit, evenly distributed.
- Finished in RAL9005 black powder paint.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions|
|Height||Width||Units||Height||Width||Min Depth||Max Depth|
What's in the Box
|Qty Included||Description||Replacement Part No.|
|1||Rear wall-mounting hinged section|
|1||Rear non-hinged section|
|25||10-32 x 0.75in Rack Mounting Screws||SCREW1032-25|
|10||10-32 x 3/8 Assembly hardware|
Data subject to change without notice.