- UL File # E475597
Share this Product
- Available in three (3) heights
- HWF mounts to the wall and sits on the floor, supported by leveling feet. Casters support the swing-out section.
- Optional doors install in minutes and are available in a vented, acrylic window and solid
- Order part RHHK1 for the right-hand hinge kit.
- The top of the rear section includes a "Bonus" 3U space for optional rack mount fans or accessory mounting.
- The main body can be installed to swing from left to right or right to left. Includes locking twist-latches.
- Includes one (1) pair of adjustable depth threaded 10-32 EIA-compliant mounting rack rails.
- Rails include "Bonus" 1U space for optional rack accessories, such as cable management or power bars.
- 10-32 tapped rails are easy to remove on-site and replace with square hole rails (sold separately) if needed.
- Includes starter pack of SCREW1032-50 screws and CLPKIT1032-25 clip nuts and screws.
- Heavy-duty rear and base are constructed in 14-gauge welded mild steel.
- Optional locking doors are constructed in 16-gauge mild steel.
- Swing-out cabinet constructed in 16-gauge welded steel and features a spring-hinge pin for easy installation and removal.
- 2.50” and 2.00” conduit knockouts are located on the side.
- 4.00", 2.00” conduit knockouts and BNC 0.625” knockouts are on the top.
- Numerous cable management mounting points are included.
- Heavy-duty keyhole for wall mounting and leveling feet.
- Large openings in the rear for cable access are designed for mounting over electrical receptacles.
- Dedicated bonding and grounding points also provide drill-less electrical utility box mounting. Ground Cable Kit sold separately.
- UL Listed 2416 load rated for up to 700 lbs (317 kg).
- Seismic rated up to 400 lbs (181.44 kg) of dynamic load with an Ip factor of 1.5 in accordance with the IBC 2018, CBC 2019, NBC 2018, ASCE 7-16, and ASCE 7-10.
- Finished in textured RAL9005 black or RAL9003 white powder paint.
- Meets PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance requirements when the door is installed.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
30" Wide (Door not included)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting (Usable) Dimensions|
|HWF3036U36BK||HWF3036U36WH||75.82||30.00||35.00||36U + 4U||63.00||19.00||33.50|
|HWF3042U36BK||HWF3042U36WH||86.32||30.00||35.00||42U + 6U||73.50||19.00||33.50|
|HWF3048U36BK||HWF3048U36WH||96.68||30.00||35.00||48U + 6U||84.00||19.00||33.50|
|Compatible with||Solid Door||Vented Door||Window Door|
|Cabinet||Part No.||Part No.||Part No.||Part No.||Part No.||Part No.|
|Compatible with||Part No.||Part No.||Vertical||Vertical Cable Tray||Vertical Finger Manager|
|Cabinet Height||Threaded 10-32||Square Hole||Cable Tray||With PDU Mounting||with Cover|
Data subject to change without notice.