- UL File # E474597
Share this Product
- Available in two (2) depths and four (4) heights.
- All sizes include either vented 63% perforated front door or smoked window front door.
- Includes one (1) pair of 10-32 threaded rack rails with support for additional optional rails (see accessory table).
- Starter pack of SCREW1032-50 screws.
- Center section features:
- Heavy-duty spring-hinge pin for easy installation and removal.
- Sides that include two (2) vents and a fan grill.
- Can be installed to swing from left-to-right or right-to-left.
- Rear section features:
- The side of the rear section includes 2.50” and 2.00” knockouts.
- The top and bottom of the rear section include 3.00", 2.00”, 1.38” and 1.12” knockouts.
- Generous cable management lances are located on the rear section as well as on mounting rails.
- Mounting points for outlet strips.
- Heavy-duty keyhole for wall mounting.
- Large opening in the rear for cable access.
- The front locking door and center section keyed the same (optional key available).
- 14-gauge welded rear section; 16-gauge center section and doors.
- EIA compliant adjustable depth mounting rails.
- Grounding lugs located on top and bottom of the door, center and rear sections.
- UL Listed 2416 load rated for up to 350 lbs (158 kg). Static Load tested to 1,400 lbs (635 kg).
- Rugged sand-textured black powder paint reduces the look of fingerprints and marks.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
Upgrade the cabinet to be dust-resistant with the HWCF Cabinet Sealing and Filter Kit.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting (Usable) Dimensions|
|Vented Door||Window Door||Height||Width||Depth||Units||Height||Width||Depth|
Lock Keyed Differently
Data subject to change without notice.