- UL File # E474597
Share this Product
- Available in two (2) depths and four (4) heights.
- All sizes include a vented 63% perforated front door or an acrylic window front door.
- Includes one (1) pair of 10-32 threaded rack rails with support for additional optional rails (see accessory table).
- Starter pack of SCREW1032-50 screws.
- Center section features:
- Heavy-duty spring-hinge pin for easy installation and removal.
- Sides that include two (2) vents and a fan grill.
- It can be installed to swing from left to right or right to left.
- Rear section features:
- The side of the rear section includes 2.50” and 2.00” knockouts.
- The top and bottom of the rear section include 3.00", 2.00”, 1.38”, and 1.12” knockouts.
- Generous cable management lances are located on the rear section and mounting rails.
- Mounting points for outlet strips.
- Heavy-duty keyhole for wall mounting.
- Large opening in the rear for cable access.
- The front locking door and center section are keyed the same (optional key available).
- 14-gauge welded rear section; 16-gauge center section and doors.
- EIA-compliant adjustable depth mounting rails.
- Grounding lugs are located on the top and bottom of the door, center, and rear sections.
- UL Listed 2416 load rated for up to 350 lbs (158 kg). Static Load tested to 1,128 lbs (511 kg).
- Seismic rated up to 200 lbs (90.72 kg) of dynamic load with an Ip factor of 1.5 in accordance with the IBC 2018, CBC 2019, NBC 2018, ASCE 7-16, and ASCE 7-10.
- Rugged sand-textured black powder paint reduces the look of fingerprints and marks.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
Are you pole-mounting the HWM? We now offer rear-pan panels to fill the rear cutout.
- Vertical Cable Tray
- Rack Panels
- Horizontal Hinged Cable Manager
- Horizontal Steel Finger Cable Manager
- Horizontal Lacing Strip
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Clamping Shelf
- Magnet Panel Cover
- Rack Unit Label
- Fan Kits
- Grounding & Bonding
- Mounting Hardware
- PDUs and Outlet Strips
- Padlock Adaptor
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Part numbers with stars are new sizes or packaging configurations.
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting (Usable) Dimensions|
|Vented Door||Window Door||Height||Width||Depth||Units||Height||Width||Depth|
for Post Mounting
|Vertical Cable Manager|
Lock Keyed Differently
Data subject to change without notice.
Tags: Sectional Wall Mount Rack, Pivoting Rack, Data Wall Cabinet, Dual Hinge, Hinged Swing Gate, Edge Computing, DWR, Pivoting Wall Rack