- Formed from 10 gauge steel, frames are drilled and tapped to EIA requirements for mounting standard 19" rack accessories.
- Designed for installation in 72" and 90" high enclosures. The swing frame pivots on 0.5" pins within the enclosure for easy access to the rear of rack mounted equipment.
- The frame positions at any depth within the enclosure and is fastened in the closed position with quarter turn fasteners.
- Swing frames may be mounted in 30" and 36" wide enclosures, or in 60" and 72" wide enclosures with an optional center panel support.
- One or two frames may be mounted in 30" and 36" wide enclosures with dual access, and 1,2,3 or 4 frames may be mounted in 60" and 72" wide dual access enclosures.
- Finished in black.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.