Share this Product
- Offered in 2 versions – standard and heavy duty
- Provides for door opening in fixed position as required.
- Prevents door swing that can occur in field maintenance situations.
- Minimum enclosure width of 20" for single door and 48" for two-door is required
- Door stop kit maintains NEMA 4x, 4, 3R and 12 ratings when installed correctly using the hardware and directions provided.
- Standard kit:
- Ideal for most wallmount enclosure applications.
- Manufactured in 12 gauge zinc plated steel.
- Suitable for top and/or bottom installation.
- Heavy duty kit:
- Designed for use with freestanding and floormount enclosures.
- Can be used on certain heavy duty wallmount series - 1418, 1422, HN4WM or HWHK - providing the specific size does NOT have door stiffeners to interfere.
- Manufactured in 10 gauge 316 stainless steel.
- Designed for bottom of door installation only
- Not compatible with enclosures with quarter turns located at bottom of doors.
- Note: Kits not compatible with Eclipse swing panel/frame accessories.
Data subject to change without notice.
Tags: door stop kit, stop, NEMA 4X, NEMA 12, heavy duty, wallmount, floormount, freestanding, 1418, 1422, HN4WM, HWHK