- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls with provision for panel mounting or rack mounting of equipment.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in specific applications where corrosion is a serious problem.
- A variety of inner panels, rack mounting rails and swing out frames are available to provide flexibility in mounting arrangements.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed 12 gauge 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Heavy duty stainless steel lifting eyebolts are provided with reinforcing support angles.
- Doors are supported with heavy gauge continuous hinges.
- Doors are secured with quarter turn latches.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Mounting channels are welded on the inside of the enclosure for mounting of optional inner panels or rack equipment rails.
- A grounding stud is provided in the enclosure and a bonding stud is provided on the door.
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
- Optional inner panels are finished in white powder paint.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.