- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides outstanding insulation and protection where equipment may be hosed down or be very wet.
- Ideal in applications with high temperatures or highly corrosive environments.
- UL/cUL 508A Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- CSA Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X,12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Fiberglass polyester enclosure with matching door is easily punched, cut, or drilled.
- Enhanced UV inhibitors protect against outdoor weathering.
- Collar Studs are provided for optional inner panel.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Heavy duty continuous 304 SS Hinge.
- Flexible self-gripping gasket compresses over flange for tight seal.
- 3-point SS handle with pad lock provision.
- Molded in drip shield.
- Fiberglass mounting strut side walls on double door unit.
- Operating temperatures between 130°C and -40°C (266°F to -40°F).
- Impact index of 6.78J (5 ft/lb).
- For corrosion resistance information, please refer to table in the Technical Information section.
- Fiberglass polyester material has a gray finish.
- Optional inner panels are available in white powder coated finished steel.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Height||Width||Depth||Ship Wt (lbs)||Panel Part No.||Height||Width||Notes||Finish|
|PJFS722525||72.00||25.00||24.50||215||18P5721||57.00||21.00||Qty 1 Required||White|
|PJFS724925DD||72.00||48.00||24.50||430||18P5721||57.00||21.00||Qty 2 Required||White|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.