- UL File # E65324
- CSA Cert. # LR21001
- CE Declaration
Share this Product
- Designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment in wallmount applications where viewing of component operation is necessary while maintaining protection ratings.
- Impressive styling features like hidden hinges, attractive latching systems make the Eclipse a suitable addition to any high-tech equipment installation.
- A wide range of sizes and practical accessories make this product line a complete package.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- Complies with
- NEMA 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed 14 (24x24" and larger) or 16 (24x20" and smaller) gauge steel.
- Full view UV resistant polycarbonate window allow maximum viewing area of inner panel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity - designed to also permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Door latches feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- Doors may be easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- Bonding stud provided on door and grounding stud installed in enclosure.
- Hinges are constructed from 304 stainless steel.
- Hinge pins are stainless steel.
- Quarter turn latches are zinc diecast with black epoxy finish.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished with a recoatable powder inside and out with choice of ANSI 61 smooth Gray (GY) or RAL7035 textured light gray (LG).
- Additional Inner Panels
- Swing Panel
- Swing Frame
- Eclipse Rack Panel
- Eclipse DIN Rail Mounting Kit
- Eclipse DIN Rails
- Door Stop Kit
- Mounting Foot Kit
- Rear Hole Plugs
- Drip Shield Kit
- Quarter Turn Assemblies
- Quarter Turn Inserts and Keys
- Padlock Adaptor
- Replacement Hinge Pins
- Window Kits
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|ANSI 61 Gray||RAL7035 Light Gray||Enclosure||Optional Inner Panel|
|Part No.||Part No.||H||W||D||Part No.||H||W|
Data subject to change without notice.