Share this Product
- The GRDBAR Series comes in vertical, horizontal mounting as well as horizontal rack mounting.
- The grounding bar is made from heavy-gauge copper that attaches to the inside of an enclosure, cabinet or open frame rack to provide consolidated equipment grounds.
- Ground points have been drilled and tapped to accommodate a #10-32 screw (included).
- Use with our Bonding Wire Kits to bond your equipment to the busbar.
HME Busbar Specifications:
- Constructed of Solid 0.125” Copper with 10-32 drilled and tapped holes and
- 1-0.312 main ground point.
- Mounts directly to grid straps or frame mounting surface.
- Busbar kit includes (quantities depend on product)
- 1x Copper Busbar
- 10-32 x 0.5 Screws
- Flat Washers
Rack Mount Busbar Specifications:
- Available in both 19 and 23 inch rack mounting widths.
- Constructed of Solid 0.188” Copper Bar
- Includes ten (10) 10-32 drilled and tapped holes spaced at one (1) inch.
- Includes two (2) Ø 0.31 ground lug holes.
- Mounts directly to EIA mounting rails.
- Busbar kit includes:
- 1x Copper Busbar
- 10x 10-32 x 0.375" Screws
- 2x 10-32 x 0.625" Screws
- 2x 12-24 x 0.625" Screws
- 2x 0.25" Flat Washers
- 12x #10 Flat Washers
- 1x Instruction bulletin
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Vertical HME Copper Busbar
Units shown: mm. Switch units to: inch
|Part Number||Height||For Enclosure Height||
|GRDBARV14||1270||1400||Qty 8 - 10-32||HME|
|GRDBARV16||1473||1600||Qty 10 - 10-32||HME|
|GRDBARV18||1676||1800||Qty 12 - 10-32||HME|
|GRDBARV20||1880||2000||Qty 12 - 10-32||HME|
|GRDBARV22||2083||2200||Qty 14 - 10-32||HME|
Horizontal Rack Mount Copper Busbar
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Overall Dimensions||Mounting Dimensions||Number of||Ground|
|Part No.||Height||Width||Depth||Height||Width||Ground Points||Lug Holes|
|GRDBAR19||0.75||19.00||0.19||0.75||19.00||Qty 10 - 10-32||Qty 2 Ø 0.31|
|GRDBAR23||0.75||23.00||0.19||0.75||23.00||Qty 10 - 10-32||Qty 2 Ø 0.31|
Data subject to change without notice.