- Provides users with a rugged housing for flange mount disconnect and circuit breaker requirements.
- Modular design permits joining of units together for large scale and mixed use applications.
- Frame's 25mm hole pattern provides extensive component and accessory mounting flexibility.
- A broad range of industry standard sizes are offered.
- HME/HMET Series enclosures can be used as slave units to HFMD/HFMDT Disconnect Series.
- The flange mount disconnect units accommodate today's most popular disconnect hardware.
- ABB Controls: Disconnect Switches up to (and including) 200 amp, also operators for ABB circuit breakers up to 800 amp.
- Allen Bradley: 1494V variable depth flange mounted disconnect up to and including 200 amp and operators for C-H Westinghouse circuit breakers up to 400 amp.
- C-H Westinghouse: C361 flange mounted disconnect switches up to and including 200 amp and C371 circuit breakers up to 600 amp, also Flex Shaft handle mechanisms for circuit breakers.
- General Electric: Type STDA flange mounted variable depth flange operators for disconnect switches up to and including 200 amp and circuit breakers up to 600 amp or Spectra Flex™ cable operators for circuit breakers.
- ITE Siemens Max-Flex: flange mounted variable depth cable operators for disconnect switches up to 200 amp and circuit breakers up to 600 amp.
- Square D: class 9422 variable depth flange mounted operating mechanisms for disconnect switches up to and including 200 amp or cable mechanism for 30, 60 or 100 amp, also circuit breakers with variable depth operators or cable mechanism up to 400 amp.
- UL 508A Type 12
- CSA Type 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 12
- IEC 60529 IP54
- Appropriate components are required to maintain these standards.
- Removable solid top panel
- Lifting eyebolts (4)
- Removable bottom panel w/gland plates
- Solid front door(s) with door frame(s).
- Removable rear cover panel(s) – two door version with removable center post
- Inner mounting panel
- Disconnect to door handle activation hardware
- Hinged flange door
- Formed 14 gauge steel.
- Fully welded frame with 25mm hole pattern for superior mounting flexibility.
- Foam gasket on all openings provides a dust-tight seal.
- Reinforced eyebolts are provided for easy enclosure lifting.
- Frames can be joined together with an optional joining kit.
- Doors can be easily interchanged, removed and/or reversed.
- Door opening 135°.
- Optional formed 14 gauge steel side panels are sold separately (in pairs).
- Bonding and grounding studs are provided for all doors and panels.
- Phosphatized and finished in RAL 7035 light gray powder coating.
- Inner panel is unpainted galvanized 12 gauge steel.
- Interlock Kit
- Side Mounting Barrier Panels
- Side Mounting Inner Panels
- Grid System
- Mounting Hardware
- Side Panels
- Frame Joining Kit
- HME Handles
- Climate Control
- Additional HME Accessories
- General Accessories
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: mm. Switch units to: inch
Data subject to change without notice.