- UL File # E65324
- CSA Cert. # LR21001
- CE Declaration
Share this Product
- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in specific applications where corrosion may be a problem.
- For high temperature applications, a gasket retainer may be required, please refer to factory.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12, and 13
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12, and 13
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Body and cover are formed from 16 guage 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts, or holes.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- 14 gauge welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Continuously hinged cover has stainless steel hinges and provides 180° opening.
- Door latches feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- Quarter turn latches formed from 316 stainless steel.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Models larger than 4"x4" include a removable 14 gauge galvanized inner panel.
- Tapped studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided on the enclosure.
- Grounding and panel mounting hardware provided.
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
- Removable inner panel is unpainted galvanized steel.
- Additional Inner Panels
- Swing Panel Kit
- Terminal Kit Assemblies
- Padlock Adaptor
- Quarter Turn Assemblies
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|304 S.S.||316 S.S.||Enclosure||Panel|
|Part No.||Part No.||H||W||D||H||W|
Data subject to change without notice.