- Designed for power distribution from rear of the unit, and where electromagnetic or radio frequency interference is a concern.
- 1U horizontal 19" rackmount installation.
- Shielded cord reduces EMI/ RFI and "dirty" power from utilities.
- Shielding is by way of 100% coverage in aluminum mylar foil with a 20 gauge drain wire.
- Includes on/off switch and circuit breaker
- Includes (8) rear-facing outlets
- Black powder coat finish.
- Heavy duty cord, either 12 gauge (12/3 SJT) or 14 gauge (14/3 SJT) wire for extreme temperature ranges and integral molded plug.
- Plug types for 15 Amp models are NEMA 5-15P straight blade or NEMA L5-15P locking type.
- Plug types for 20 Amp models are NEMA 5-20P straight blade or NEMA L5-20P locking type.
- Includes 15 Amp or 20 Amp 125 VAC circuit breaker to prevent accidental overload.
- UL/cUL recognized Standard UL1363 file No. E166039 & CSA C22.2 No. 308-14 & CSA C22.2 No. 0.4-04
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part Number||Height||Width||Depth||Rack Units||Number of Outlets||Current Rating||NEMA Outlet Type||Cord Length||Plug Blade Type||NEMA Plug Type|
Data subject to change without notice.