Share this Product
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Two piece “tongue & groove” construction with a one piece silicone rubber gasket provides protection against access of dust and water.
- Ideal for repetitive opening and closing.
- Four recessed stainless steel machine screws secure lid into tapped holes.
- Easy to wall mount using “through box - blind hole” construction, outside of gasket protection.
- Lid screws are self captivating (lid holes are threaded with the first installation of lid screws). (NOTE: Except for 1590Z060, 1590Z061, 1590Z062, and 1590Z063)
- Designed to meet IP66.
- North American Mark of Safety - cUL & UL listed. Certified to Type 4, 4X, 6, 6P.
- Painted versions are painted inside and out with a tough powder paint. Choice of satin black or smooth grey (RAL 7001).
- For non-metallic (glass reinforced polyester) versions of these enclosures, see series 1590ZGRP
¶PhotosAvailable unfinished or powdwer coated in textured black or smooth gray.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.