Share this Product
- Ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards or DIN rail mounted components (see photo features below for details).
- ABS Versions are molded from general purpose material which carries a flammability rating of UL94-HB. For indoor use.
- Polycarbonate versions are UV stabilized for outdoor use. Gray polycarb carries a UL94-5VA rating, while clear and smoked lids carry a UL94V-0 rating.
- Polycarbonate versions are UL 508A listed (File # E65324). ABS plastic versions are not UL listed.
- Enclosure color is a light gray (RAL 7035).
- Gasketed lid with two piece “tongue & groove” construction provides protection against access of oil, dust and water.
- Gasket is one piece made from high temperature, U.L. listed silicone.
- Designed to meet IP 66 & NEMA 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 12 & 13 ratings.
- Lid is secured with included M4 stainless steel machine screws which are threaded into integral stainless steel bushings for repetitive assembly & disassembly. All hardware is stainless steel to avoid corrosion caused by dissimilar metals.
- Lid screws are self captivating (lid holes are threaded with the first installation of lid screws).
- Internal features are maximized for mounting options and vary with size:
- Internal DIN rail mounting tabs molded into most models, except sizes “C” and “D”.
- Threaded (M3) integral brass inserts and/or standoffs (#6 self tapping screws) for P.C. board or inner panel mounting in all but the smallest size (“B”).
- Vertical P.C. card guides (for 1.5 mm thick P.C. boards) are molded in all but the smallest size (“B”).
Polycarbonate versions available with gray, clear, or smoked lid. ABS version available only in gray.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Enclosure Part Numbers
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.