Share this Product
- Ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards or DIN rail mounted components (see photo features below for details).
- “Styled” lid version has three main advantages over our flat lid (1554 series) - also see photo features below:
- Smooth recessed surface on lid for a membrane keypad or label
- Standoffs molded in the interior of the lid (except for size “B”). Designed for #6 self tapping screws
- More modern “styled” look vs. our traditonal flat lid (1554 series)
- ABS Versions are molded from general purpose material which carries a flammability rating of UL94-HB. For indoor use.
- Polycarbonate versions are UV stabilized for outdoor use. Gray polycarb carries a UL94-5VA rating.
- Polycarbonate versions are UL 508A listed (File # E65324).
- Enclosure color is a light gray (RAL 7035).
- Gasketed lid with two piece “tongue & groove” construction provides protection against access of oil, dust and water.
- Gasket is one piece made from high temperature, U.L. listed silicone.
- Designed to meet IP 66 & NEMA 4, 4X, 12 & 13 ratings.
- Lid is secured with included M4 stainless steel machine screws which are threaded into integral stainless steel bushings for repetitive assembly & disassembly. All hardware is stainless steel to avoid corrosion caused by dissimilar metals.
- Lid screws are self captivating (lid holes are threaded with the first installation of lid screws).
- Internal features are maximized for mounting options and vary with size:
- Internal DIN rail mounting tabs molded into most models, except sizes “C” and “D”.
- Threaded (M3) integral brass inserts and/or standoffs (for #6 self tapping screws) for P.C. board or inner panel mounting in all but the smallest size (“B”).
- Vertical P.C. card guides (for 1.5 mm thick P.C. boards) are molded in all but the smallest size (“B”).
Standoffs molded in the interior of the lid (except for size “B”). Designed for #6 self tapping screws
Same wall mounting holes can be used to install an accessory foot kit, 1554FT
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.