Share this Product
- Designed for harsh industrial environments or outdoor applications (security, outdoor wireless, controls etc. etc.)
- Ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards, panels or DIN rail mounted components (see photo features for details).
- Designed for wall mounting. Interier is secure as lid screws are behind the lid. Can be made more secure if wall mounted with security screws (tamper resistant screws).
- Satin texture finish with smooth recessed surface on lid for a membrane keypad or label
- Standoffs molded in the interior of the lid & enclosure - designed for #4 x 1/4” self tapping screws (our part number 1555TS100)
- Choice of two materials:
- General purpose ABS plastic (material carries a UL flammability rating of UL94 HB). Not recommended for outdoor use.
- Polycarbonate (material carries a UL flammability rating of UL94 V0 @ 3mm) - Recommended for outdoor use.
- Color is a light gray (RAL 7035) to help keep heat absorption down.
- Gasketed lid with two piece “tongue & groove” construction provides protection against access of oil, dust and water.
- Gasket is one piece made from high temperature, U.L. listed silicone.
- Designed to meet IP 67 & NEMA 4, 4X, 12 & 13 ratings.
- Polycarbonate version is UL 508A listed (File # E65324).
- Flanged lid is secured with self captivating M4 stainless steel machine screws (included), threaded into integral stainless steel bushings for repetitive assembly & disassembly. All hardware is stainless steel to avoid corrosion caused by dissimilar metals.
- Flanged lid screws are self captivating (lid holes are threaded with the first installation of lid screws).
- Internal features are maximized for mounting options and vary with size:
- Internal DIN rail mounting tabs molded into lid (except smaller 1555CF22 & 1555CF42 enclosures).
- Standoffs (#6 self tapping screws) for P.C. board or inner panel
Cover features a smooth recessed area perfect for membrane keypads or labels. Base features robust mounting flanges capable of withstanding abuse.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|ABS||Polycarb (UL Listed)|
|Part Number||Part Number||Length||Width||Height||Inner Panel||Replacement Gasket (Pair)|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.