- The Clipper series is a British-designed hand held enclosure (originally sold under the West Hyde Enclosures Ltd. name).
- Ideally suited for mounting small printed circuit boards for use in hand held applications.
- Ergonomically styled for a secure and comfortable grip.
- Molded in a choice of black (RAL 9005) or grey (RAL 9018) - flame retardant ABS plastic.
- Satin texture finish.
- Complete with top & bottom, removable front panel, battery door (except on the smallest size) and three self tapping screws.
- The top panel has a flat display area, perfect for labels, silk screening, membrane keypads or easily machined.
- The base is molded with bosses for easy P.C. board mounting.
- The removable end panel is securely clamped by the two box halves and easily customized or replaced by an infrared panel.
- Battery compartment (except on the smallest size) suitable for a 9V (PP3) battery. Battery clip not included. See part number BS61
- Battery compartment has an easily removable cover which also covers one of the three assembly screws.
- Screws are color-matched to enclosure (nickel plated screws with grey enclosures and black plated with black enclosures).
- P.C. board standoffs molded into interior (see drawings for locations). Recommended #2 x 3/16" Pan Head Plastite Screws - our part number 1553WTS100 (package of 100).
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.