- AC regulating - protects against both brownouts & over voltage conditions.
- Protects against any power problem other than a blackout.
- Will operate through a 3 millisecond (minimum) blackout.
- Long life - ferroresonant design - no moving parts.
- Ferroresonant design also filters out surges, line harmonics, and RF noise.
- Input 120VAC (+10 % to -25 %), 60 Hz
- Output 120VAC (+/- 3 %).
- Provides circuit isolation.
- Noise Isolation (RF) of 120 db common mode, 60 db normal mode.
- Spike attenuation: 250:1 minimum.
- Sine wave output - total harmonic distortion (THD): 3 %
- Units also include a 2nd stage of high frequency filtering on the output - a Hammond Mfg. exclusive.
- Operating temperature range of -40 degrees C to +40 degrees C.
- Standard 3-wire, grounded plug & receptacle.
- Front panel lighted power switch.
- Input (primary) connected to an extra long 15 foot, heavy duty 14/3 SJTW cord for extreme temperature ranges.
- Integral molded, standard North American plug (NEMA 5-15P).
- Output (secondary) connected to a rear mounted, standard North American, grounded receptacle (NEMA 5-15R) - quantity depends on power capacity of unit (see table below).
- Rugged two piece ventilated steel enclosure.
- Finished in a grey/beige color, textured powder paint with rubber feet installed.
- NOTE 1: Due to the nature of ferroresonant designs - these units do produce audible noise. We have reduced this through careful design, but these units are NOT usable in an office environment.
- NOTE 2: These units provide complete isolation from the source voltage. In other words, the "neutral" output wire has no connection to ground, this is a UL requirement for this type of device. Therefore plug-in circuit testers & line "polarity" testing devices will NOT function on the output as it is completely isolated.
- North American Mark of Safety: C UL & UL listed (File #E211544).
- Indoor use only.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Capacity||Outlet||Overall Dimensions||Weight|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.