At Hammond Manufacturing we recognize that people are our strength. We strive to maintain an atmosphere where employees are recognized and respected as they work toward producing quality products and providing service excellence for our customers.
Every effort is made to seek employees of the highest caliber and to place them in positions which they are best qualified. We believe in promoting from within, and the development of our people is fostered through our training culture.
Hammond Manufacturing Company is dedicated to success based on teamwork, pride, and continual drive to differentiate ourselves as a great place to work.
- Quality and Service focus
- Training and Personal Growth
- Safe, clean and efficient working conditions
- Open Communication
- Job Security
- Employee involvement
- Having Fun
What We Offer
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits Package
- Educational scholarships for children of employees
- Financial support for Continuing Education
- Service Recognition programs including the Quarter Century Club banquet, and awards for milestone service anniversaries. (Our average service length is approximately 16 years!)
The Hammond Social Club organizes functions for our staff to meet and enjoy themselves in a social atmosphere:
- Annual Adult and Kids Christmas Parties
- Barbecue appreciation events
- Golf Tournament
- Prize draws
- Community involvement through charitable donations. Social Club proceeds are donated to the local Food Bank, and Hammond participates in programs such as Adopt-a-Family.
Read about it in The Chatterbox, our quarterly employee newsletter.