Share this Product
The Brushed Rack Panel (BRP) reduces unwanted airflow inside a rack cabinet while allowing cables to pass through to the reverse side. The BRP includes a cable management tray that reduces cable fatigue and an area to secure cables.
- Constructed of 16-gauge steel.
- Reduces unwanted airflow inside a rack cabinet.
- Allows for cable pass-through.
- Improve aesthetics of your installation.
- Available in 1U and 2U sizes.
- Includes cable management tray with hook and loop tie-offs.
- Designed to fit standard EIA 19 inch rack mount.
- Finished in textured black powder paint.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.