Share this Product
- Constructed of steel.
- Designed to mount to ganging holes located on most Hammond Open Frame Racks.
- Mounting holes are approx. 1.25" apart.
- Can also be used as an open vertical cable manager between two racks.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Finished in textured RAL9005 black powder paint finish.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Add to FRCM for low-density rear cable management.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Recommended Cable Fill (50% Fill Ratio)||Maximum Cable Fill (100% Fill Ratio)|
|Height||Width||Depth||Cat 5e||Cat 6||Cat 6a||Cat 5e||Cat 6||Cat 6a|
Data subject to change without notice.