The vertical Fingered Rack Cable Manager (FRCM) from Hammond Mfg can be used for managing sensitive fiber, large bundles of Cat6a and most coax cables combined into a structurally strong vertical cable manager. The easy to install, double-hinged door keeps the rack system visually organized and can be removed for ease of cable installation.
- High density cable managers may be installed back to back and ganged side by side.
- Manager is open at front allowing easy removal of cables after initial installation.
- Sturdy T-shape steel fingers are spaced at 2RU and provide support for large cable bundles and heavy gauge cables.
- Separated space easily allows for cables to be added or removed without fishing the cable.
- Includes clip-on plastic finger guards (ships loose) for cable bend radius.
- Door opens to the right or left and is easily removed. Door includes a visual indicator to ensure the door pin is fully engaged.
- Mount either single unit or two units for front and rear cable management.
- Includes cable mounting lances for hook and loop cable organization.
- Openings in the back of the manager allow cables to pass easily front to rear. Install optional cable rings (CMRC Series) for rear cable management.
- Manager body is constructed of 16-gauge steel while manager door is constructed of 18-gauge steel. Optional spool shall be extruded aluminum.
- Compatible with Hammond DNRRHDW, DC4R, DRZ4, RB-2P and RB-2PA Series of open frame racks.
- Manager and door finished in textured black power coat finish. Door pins are powder coat painted in premium high gloss red.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Looking for a double-sided manager? Check out the VFM Series.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions (Inches)||Mounting Dimensions||Door|
Estimated Cable Fill Capacities
|Part No.||Description||Recommended Cable Fill (50% Fill Ratio)||Maximum Cable Fill (100% Fill Ratio)|
|Cat 6||Cat 6a||Cat 6||Cat 6a|
|Rear Pass Through||40||28||80||56|
|Rear Pass Through||81||56||162||112|
|Rear Pass Through||115||80||231||160|
|Rear Pass Through||64||44||127||88|
|Rear Pass Through||161||112||322||224|
Data subject to change without notice.