Share this Product
Vertical cable managers facilitate cable organization for a single or multiple rack installation. The RB-VCM is cost-effective and includes a number of unique features to save you installation time.
- Manager body and door are constructed of 16-gauge steel.
- All-steel construction with side and rear cut-outs for cable pass-through.
- Includes cable mounting lances for hook and loop cable organization.
- Mounts to either side of the open-frame rack (includes mounting hardware).
- The attached hinged door opens to one side and secures closed with two (2) small strips of the magnet.
- Horizontal stabilizers easily swing away for cable installation and swing back for structural support.
- Separated space easily allows for cables to be added or removed without fishing the cable.
- Manager and door finished in textured RAL9005 black powder paint finish.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
- Designed specifically for the RB-2P but also compatible with:
- DNRR**HDW Series
- DC4R Series
- RB-2PA Series
Looking for a Finger Manager?
- Single-Sided Vertical Finger Manager - FRCM Series
- Double-Sided Vertical Finger Manager - VFM Series
Part of the Rack Basics® line of economy rack solutions.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Estimated Cable Fill Capacities
|Part No.||Description||Opening||Recommended Cable Fill (50% Fill Ratio)||Maximum Cable Fill (100% Fill Ratio)|
|Quantity||Cat 6||Cat 6a||Cat 6||Cat 6a|
|Side Opening||2 x 19 = 38||31||21||61||42|
|Rear Pass Through||10||28||19||55||38|
|Side Opening||2 x 21 = 42||31||21||61||42|
|Rear Pass Through||11||28||19||55||38|
Data subject to change without notice.
Tags: Cable Duct