Vertical cable managers facilitate cable organization for a single or multiple rack installation. The RB-VCM is cost-effective and includes a number of unique features to save you installation time.
- Manager body and door are constructed of 16-gauge steel.
- All-steel construction with side and rear cut-outs for cable pass-through.
- Includes cable mounting lances for hook and loop cable organization.
- Mounts to either side of open frame rack (includes mounting hardware).
- Attached hinged door opens to one side and secures closed with two (2) small strips of magnet.
- Horizontal stabilizers easily swing away for cable installation and swing back for structural support.
- Separated space easily allows for cables to be added or removed without fishing the cable.
- Manager and door finished in textured black powder coat finish.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
- Designed specifically for the RB-2P but also compatible with:
- DNRR**HDW Series
- DC4R Series
- RB-2PA Series
Looking for a Finger Manager?
- Single-Sided Vertical Finger Manager - FRCM Series
- Double-Sided Vertical Finger Manager - VFM Series
Part of the Rack Basics® line of economy rack solutions.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.