Share this Product
The Rail Depth Adapter Kit from Hammond Mfg allows equipment to be mounted either four (4) inches in from the rails or four (4) inches out. Useful when mounting outlet strips or equipment with no clearance allowing it to be mounted. Hammond's universal design is the only of its kind that allows it to be mounted in recession or extention.
- Constructed of 16 gauge steel.
- Available in 1U and 2U sizes.
- Sold in pairs.
- Designed to mount equipment in front to the rail or behind the rail.
- Converts round holes to square holes.
- Includes 10-32 square hole cage nuts and screws for adapter and mounting rail
- Finished in smooth black powder paint.
- Suggested load capacity of 10 lbs (4.5 kg).
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
|4||10-32 x 0.625in screw|
|4||10-32 Cage nut|
Data subject to change without notice.