Share this Product
The RDAB is perfect if you've ever had trouble mounting deep equipment on a 2-post rack. Deep equipment may sag and damage the housing or mounting flanges if not adequately supported. The RDAB balances your equipment in the middle of the rack improving space efficiency and stability compared to mounting equipment behind the rack. Install the RDAB first, mount your equipment to the provided 2U mounting rails or rest on the formed angle supports.
- Constructed in 14-gauge steel.
- Available in four (4) depths.
- Angles mount to 19-inch, 23-inch and 24-inch EIA rack mounting rails.
- Ideal for mounting a UPS, Server, Switch, NVR and other rack-mount equipment.
- Mounts to the front and/or rear of the rack for maximum load rating.
- Finished in RAL9005 black powder paint.
- Includes all four (4) pieces shown as well as mounting hardware.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 400 lbs (181 kg).
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions|
|(Per Bracket)||Units||(Including Standard Rack)|
|Qty Included||Description||Replacement Part No.|
|4||10-32 x 0.625in screw|
Data subject to change without notice.
Tags: 4-Post Adapter