Share this Product
In the past, mounting deep equipment to a 2-post rack was a major challenge. Deep equipment, when not properly supported can sag and cause damage to the equipment housing. The RDAB is similar to a 2U shelf but allows the rack equipment to be positioned in the center of the rack. This helps stabilize the rack while using less space than having equipment mounted behind.
- Constructed in 14-gauge steel.
- Available in four (4) depths.
- Angles mount to 19-inch, 23-inch and 24-inch EIA rack mounting rails.
- Ideal for mounting a UPS, Server, Switch, NVR and other rack-mount equipment.
- Mounts to the front and/or rear of the rack for maximum load rating.
- Finished in RAL9005 black powder paint.
- Includes all four (4) pieces shown as well as mounting hardware.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 400 lbs (181 kg).
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions|
|(Per Bracket)||Units||(Including Standard Rack)|
|Qty Included||Description||Replacement Part No.|
|4||10-32 x 0.625in screw|
Data subject to change without notice.
Tags: 4-Post Adapter