Adjustable sliding rail kit for chassis. The perfect DIY solution for allowing equipment to rackmount and slide.
- Heavy duty double rail, ball bearing type equipment slides.
- Adjustable depth.
- Sold in pairs.
- Mounts two (2) pairs of 19" mounting rails.
- Rack mounting hardware sold separately.
- Supports up to 16.64" equipment width between the slides.
- The slides feature a stopping mechanism, preventing the shelf from accidentally falling out of the slide tray.
- Up to 145 lbs (65 kg) in weight capacity.
- Slides are tested to BIFMA Standards with load capacity @ 12 times/minute for 55000 cycles minimum.
- Zinc plated finish.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Overall Dimensions||Mounting Dimensions||Internal Equipment||Suggested|
|Part No.||Length||Slide Travel||Min Depth||Max Depth||Width||Load Rating (Extended)|
Data subject to change without notice.