- Constructed of heavy duty 14 gauge steel.
- Attaches to the side of both pairs of rack combination rails.
- No obstruction to front panel space or equipment.
- Requires no front rail mounting or front rack space.
- Vented to provide a sturdy shelf without obstructing upward heat movement.
- Rear lip folded up for extra strength & acts as a rear equipment retainer.
- Rear lip is covered with a rubber channel to avoid equipment scratching and cable chaffing.
- Includes two equipment stops which can be fastened anywhere on the shelf.
- Sides folded up for easy hardware installation from above.
- Sides are slotted for easy adjustment with most rail depth locations.
- Rugged textured powder paint finish.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 170 lbs (77 kg).
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Please note that to mount this product you need to have two (2) pairs of combination rails within your cabinet. This product does not mount to the front and back of the rails like traditional rack mounting shelves.
If you are looking for a robust yet flexible rack mounting shelf that mounts to two pairs of rails, consider the ADS Series.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.