- Constructed in 14-gauge steel.
- Two pairs of 19" EIA compliant square hole punched rails with rack unit markings.
- Available in two heights: 42U & 24U models
- Front and rear doors have an attractive 2 point latch, curved and ribbed surface for added stability, and can be easily removed and hinged in either direction.
- Vented doors provide 79% airflow.
- 42U Cabinet is designed for ganging multiple cabinets together without side panels. Side panels sold separately.
- 24U Cabinet is designed for standalone applications and comes with two side panels.
- Open bottom to allow raised tile floor cable and air access.
- Removable rear panel for floor-level cable entry.
- Two (2) 4” diameter cable entry holes and one (1) 8” x 12” opening on top.
- Open frame bottom allows raised tile floor cable and air access.
- Frame includes four (4) leveling feet and (4) recessed casters.
- Rails are infinitely adjustable in depth.
- Grounding studs on frame, side panels, top and doors
- Finished in textured black powder paint. Also available in textured white upon request.
- UL Listed 2416 rated for up to 3,000 lbs (1,360 kg) static load rating.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
DC100 Specific Accessories
|DC100SP4242||DC100 42U Locking Side Panel Kit (includes 2 x panels)|
|DC10042RAIL||EXTRA pair of square-hole, vertical mounting rails 42U high|
|DC10024RAIL||EXTRA pair of square-hole, vertical mounting rails 24U high|
|DC100AD42||DC100 42U Air Dam Kit|
|DC100AD24||DC100 24U Air Dam Kit|
|DC100RHINGE||DC100 Right Hand Door Hinge|
|DC100ATIP||DC100 Stabilizer / Anti-tip Bracket|
Data subject to change without notice.