Share this Product
- Constructed in 16-gauge steel.
- Two pairs of 19" EIA compliant square hole punched rails with rack unit markings.
- Starter pack of M5 screws and cage nuts included.
- For 10-32 hardware see the CAGKIT Series.
- Locking front door has attractive 4 point latch, curved and ribbed surface for added stability, and can be easily removed and hinged in either direction.
- Rear of cabinet features split locking doors making access easier in tight spaces.
- Pair of removable solid side panels include stiffeners for added strength.
- Includes two (2) 4” diameter cable entry holes (top) and one (1) 8” x 12” opening (bottom).
- Open frame bottom allows raised tile floor cable and air access.
- Bottom of cabinet includes:
- Four (4) adjustable leveling feet
- Four (4) recessed casters
- Rails can adjust in depth in 25mm increments.
- Grounding studs provided on frame.
- Finished in smooth black powder paint.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 950 lbs..
- RoHS Compliant.
Part of the Rack Basics® line of economy rack solutions.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.