- UL File # E474597
Share this Product
Rugged design that is engineered to perform in the most critical seismic environments.
Includes generous stud locations for grounding and bonding applications.
Cable management includes
Four (4) 3.5” top cable access holes.
Various bottom panels allow for different cable management options.
Corner braces include mounting for cable tray and outlet strips.
Support for up to four optional 4” deep vertical cable managers.
Ganging holes allow for joining multiple cabinets.
- C-channel struts provide cabinet strength, ease and flexibility to adjust mounting rails.
- Flush-mount doors come with 3-point latching and stiffeners to reduce flexing and bowing while increasing cabinet security.
- Cabinet frame constructed in 14-gauge steel cabinet with 12-gauge steel re-enforced corner brackets.
- Cabinet doors and side panels constructed in 16-gauge steel.
- Includes two (2) pairs of EIA compliant square hole mounting rails with rack unit markings.
- Mounting rails are constructed in 12-gauge steel, and are Zinc-plated to provide superior surface areas for equipment grounding.
- Dynamic (seismic) load rated up to 1,000 lb. (454 kg) of equipment installed and 100 lb. (45 kg) of cable weight on the top. Requires a seismic bolt down kit such as the C4K-Z4 (sold separately). Independently tested and certified to exceed established Seismic Zone 4 NEBS™ Telcordia® GR-63-CORE testing standards.
- UL Listed 2416 load rated for up to 3,000 lbs (1,360 kg). Static Load tested to 12,000 lbs (5,443 kg).
- Grounding studs bonded to frame, side panels and doors. Front and rear studs on cabinet frame conform to PET.
- Finished in textured black powder paint. Also available in textured white upon request.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Two (2) pairs of infinitely adjustable 19” EIA compliant square hole punched rails with rack unit markings.
Two (2) perforated front door (63% open area vented) with locking swing-handle.
Two (2) removable solid side panels.
- One (1) removable solid top panel.
- Vertical Cable Manager with Door
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Four Post Fixed Depth Shelf
- Four Post Mounting Zero Space Fixed Shelf
- Adjustable Depth Shelf
- Four Post Mounting Sliding Shelf
- Rack Mount Locking Storage Drawer
- Sliding Keyboard Shelf
- PDUs and Outlet Strips
- Rack Unit Label
- Adjustable Depth Cable Manager
- Horizontal Lacing Strip
- Horizontal Ring Cable Manager
- Horizontal Hinged Cable Manager
- Horizontal Steel Finger Cable Manager
- Cable Management Arm
- Cabinet Top Panels
- Vertical Cable Tray
- Mounting Hardware
- Rack Panels
- Grounding & Bonding
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.