- UL File # E474597
Share this Product
Rugged design that is engineered to perform in the most critical seismic environments.
Numerous stud locations are included for grounding and bonding applications.
Cable management includes
Four (4) 3.5” top cable access holes.
Various bottom panels allow for different cable management options.
Corner braces include mounting for cable trays and outlet strips.
Support for up to four optional 4” deep vertical cable managers.
Ganging holes allow for joining multiple cabinets.
- C-channel struts provide cabinet strength, ease and flexibility to adjust mounting rails.
- Flush-mount doors come with 3-point latching and stiffeners to reduce flexing and bowing while increasing cabinet security.
- Cabinet frame constructed in 14-gauge mild steel, cabinet with 12-gauge mild steel reinforced corner brackets.
- Cabinet doors and side panels are constructed in 16-gauge mild steel.
- Includes two (2) pairs of EIA compliant 19in square hole mounting rails with rack unit markings. Note that the DCZ4 is NOT compatible with 23" mounting rails.
- Mounting rails are constructed in 12-gauge mild steel and are Zinc-plated to provide superior surface areas for equipment grounding.
- Dynamic (seismic) load rated up to 1,000 lb. (454 kg) of equipment installed and 100 lb. (45 kg) of cable weight on the top. Requires a seismic bolt-down kit such as the C4K-Z4 (sold separately). Independently tested and certified to exceed established Seismic Zone 4 NEBS™ Telcordia® GR-63-CORE testing standards.
- UL Listed 2416 load rated for up to 3,000 lbs (1,360 kg). Static Load tested to 12,000 lbs (5,443 kg).
Cabinet weight is not included in the above numbers.
- Grounding studs bonded to frame, side panels and doors. The front and rear studs on the cabinet frame conform to PET.
- Finished in textured RAL9005 black powder paint.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
Two (2) pairs of infinitely adjustable 19” EIA compliant square hole punched rails with rack unit markings.
Two (2) perforated front doors (63% open area vented) with locking swing handle.
Two (2) removable solid side panels.
- One (1) removable solid top panel.
- Bolt Down Kit
- Vertical Cable Manager with Door
- Rack Unit Label
- Rack Depth Label
- Adjustable Depth Shelf
- Rack Equipment Installation Tool
- Four Post Mounting Sliding Shelf
- PDUs and Outlet Strips
- Adjustable Depth Cable Manager
- Horizontal Lacing Strip
- Horizontal Ring Cable Manager
- Horizontal Hinged Cable Manager
- Cable Management Arm
- Cabinet Top Panels
- Vertical Cable Tray
- Mounting Hardware
- Rack Panels
- Grounding & Bonding
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.