The RB-AV Series is a cost-effective rack cabinet that is ideal for A/V and Security applications. Fully assembled, the RB-AV Series includes pre-installed shelves, filler panels, casters, leveling feet and tapped 10-32 mounting rails.
- Constructed in light duty 16-gauge steel.
- Two (2) pairs of 19" EIA compliant tapped 10-32 mounting rails.
- Starter pack of 10-32 screws and washers.
- Locking lightly smoked tempered glass front door is opens a full 180°.
- Locking solid steel rear door.
- Doors can be flipped to hinge from opposite side.
- Passive cooling vents located on top, bottom and sides.
- Includes provision for up to two (2) optional fans on top panel.
- Removable locking side panels.
- Removable cable access panels on cabinet top and bottom.
- Ships assembled - ready to install.
- Bottom of cabinet includes:
- Four (4) adjustable leveling feet
- Four (4) recessed rubber casters work great on carpet.
- Includes pre-installed vented shelves and filler/blank panels (see table below).
- Shelf lip is folded down making it easy to slide equipment into the rack.
- Rails can adjust in depth in 25mm increments.
- Grounding studs provided on frame.
- Finished in smooth black powder paint (RAL 9005).
- Tested to 950 lbs (431 kg) of equipment load capacity.
- RoHS Compliant.
Part of the Rack Basics® line of economy rack solutions.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Included Pre-Installed Accessories
|Cabinet||2U Shelves||3U Shelves||2U Panels|
Data subject to change without notice.