Share this Product
The RB-AV Series is a cost-effective rack cabinet that is ideal for A/V and Security applications. Fully assembled, the RB-AV Series includes factory installed shelves, filler panels, casters, leveling feet and tapped 10-32 mounting rails.
- Available in 18U, 27U, and 42U mounting heights.
- Available in 23.62" overall width and depth.
- Passive cooling vents located on top, bottom and sides.
- Includes provision for up to two (2) optional fans on top panel.
- Ships fully assembled and ready for installation on-site.
- Doors can be flipped to hinge from opposite side.
- Constructed in 16-gauge steel.
- Drilled and 10-32 tapped flange 19" mounting rails are constructed in 13-gauge steel, and are powder coat finished.
- Rails easily adjust in depth in 1/4" increments.
- Tested to 950 lbs (431 kg) of equipment load.
- Grounding studs bonded to frame, side panels and doors.
- Finished in smooth black powder paint.
- Meets PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance requirements.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Steel frame with factory-installed leveling feet, recessed casters and grounding studs.
- Two (2) pairs of adjustable depth EIA compliant 10-32 tapped mounting rails.
- Starter pack of (50) 10-32 screws included.
- One (1) lightly smoked tempered glass front door with quarter-turn lock.
- One (1) solid steel rear door with quarter-turn lock.
Two (2) solid removable side panels with quarter-turn lock.
Removable cable access panels on cabinet top and bottom.
Includes factory installed vented rack shelves and filler/blank panels (see table below for quantity).
Part of the Rack Basics® line of economy rack solutions.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Included Pre-Installed Rack Mount Accessories
|Cabinet||2U Shelves||3U Shelves||2U Panels|
Data subject to change without notice.