Share this Product
The RB-AV Series is a cost-effective rack cabinet that is ideal for A/V and Security applications. Fully assembled, the RB-AV Series includes removable factory-installed shelves, filler panels, casters, levelling feet and tapped 10-32 mounting rails.
- Available in 18U, 27U, and 42U mounting heights.
- Available in 23.62" overall width and depth.
- Passive cooling vents are located on the top, bottom and sides.
- Includes top vents for up to two (2) optional fans on the top panel.
- Ships fully assembled and ready for installation on-site.
- Doors can be flipped to hinge from the opposite side.
- Constructed in 16-gauge steel.
- Drilled and 10-32 tapped flange 19" mounting rails are constructed in 13-gauge steel, and are powder coat finished.
- Rails easily adjust in-depth in 1/4" increments.
- 950 lbs (431 kg) load rating.
- Grounding studs bonded to frame, side panels and doors.
- Finished in smooth matte black powder paint.
- Meets PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance requirements.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Steel frame with factory-installed levelling feet recessed casters and grounding studs. Casters and levelling feet are removable.
- Two (2) pairs of adjustable depth EIA compliant 10-32 tapped mounting rails.
- Starter pack of (50) 10-32 screws included.
- One (1) lightly smoked tempered glass front door with a quarter-turn lock.
- One (1) solid steel rear door with a quarter-turn lock.
Two (2) solid removable side panels with a quarter-turn lock.
NEW: Two (2) 2U factory-installed vented rack shelves.
Removable cable access panels on cabinet top and bottom.
Part of the Rack Basics® line of economy rack solutions.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions||RCK|
Data subject to change without notice.