- Constructed in 16-gauge steel.
- Meets PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance requirements.
- Inside rear of cabinet includes two (2) toolless PDU cable trays for cable management and industry-standard vertical PDU installation.
- Cabinet doors feature a minimum 65% airflow perforation pattern that meets or exceeds equipment manufacturer requirements.
- Top panel is easily removable for cable installation. The generous cable access panels make it easy to install top panel without affecting installed cabling.
- Ships with doors and rails fully assembled ready for installation on-site. Side panels come packaged inside cabinet for on-site installation.
- Built in joining kit speeds up baying of multiple RB-DC cabinets within a row.
- Server Cabinet includes:
- One (1) locking front cabinet door with curved surface for added stability.
- One (1) locking pair of split rear cabinet door making access easier in tight spaces.
- Two (2) pairs of split, locking and removable side panels. Split panels are more versatile for removing.
- Two (2) pairs of 19in EIA-310-D compliant square hole punched rails with rack unit markings.
- Rails easily adjust in depth in 1/4" increments.
- Starter pack of (50) M6 screws, cage nuts and washers included.
- For 10-32 hardware see the CAGKIT Series.
- Two (2) tooless PDU cable tray.
- Six (6) hinged plastic cable grommets on top panel.
- One (1) removable top panel with numerous cable grommets.
- Four (4) adjustable leveling feet.
- Four (4) recessed casters allows for clearance through a standard height doorway.
- Casters can be removed.
- Casters are for moving an empty cabinet into place, not to support equipment load.
- Bonding locations provide grounding for the doors to the frame.
- Open bottom
- Finished in textured black powder paint.
- Tested to 2,300 lbs (1,043 kg) of equipment load.
- Rated for up to 660 lbs (299 kg) rolling caster load rating.
- RoHS Compliant.
Part of the Rack Basics® line of economy rack solutions.
Need a Solid Top Panel? The RB-DCST42 42 inch deep solid top is now available.
- Cabinet Handles with Combination Lock
- Horizontal Ring Cable Manager
- Horizontal Finger Cable Manager
- Horizontal Lacing Strip
- Horizontal Hinged Cable Manager
- Adjustable Depth Shelf
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Rack Mount Locking Storage Drawer
- Four Post Mounting Sliding Shelf
- Sliding Keyboard Shelf
- Outlet Strips
- Rack Panels
- Mounting Hardware
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.