- UL File # E474597
Share this Product
- The rugged design was engineered to perform in the most critical seismic environments.
Increased overall width of 22.75 inches provides additional side-to-side load strength.
EIA compliant 10-32 front and rear tapped (6.00” deep) rails with 19” mounting.
Includes marked rack unit dividers to aid in equipment mounting.
Two (2) sets of side mounting holes on side of the rack allow for Hammond cable managers to be mounted facing front and rear.
The side mounting holes can also be used to gang racks together.
- Includes two (2) pairs of integrated 10-32 ground studs, spaced 5/8” apart. Stud pairs are located conveniently at both ends of the rack. The upper location is centered inside the upper channel and the lower location is centerd on the front base of the rack. This upgrade ensures a secure and easy ground lug attachment.
Includes top bracket mounting holes that are compatible with top cable accessories.
Includes large base for freestanding support of equipment.
Finished in smooth black powder paint.
Constructed in 10-gauge steel (rails) reinforced with structural angle base for the maximum structure.
UL Listed 2416 load rated for up to 2,000 lbs (907 kg). Static Load tested to 8,000 lbs (3,628 kg)
Dynamic (seismic) load rated for up to 800 lbs (362 kg) of equipment installed and 50 lbs (22 kg) of cable weight. Requires a seismic bolt-down kit such as the C4K-Z4 (sold separately). Independently tested and certified to exceed established Seismic Zone 4 NEBS™ Telcordia® GR-63-CORE testing standards.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
Looking for a Seismic 4-Post Open Frame Rack? See our RAAB Series for more information.
- High-Density Vertical Finger Manager with Slam-Latching Door
- Vertical Finger Cable Manager with Door
- Vertical Rack Cable Manager with Door
- Horizontal Ring Cable Manager
- Horizontal Finger Cable Manager
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Adjustable Shelf
- Two Post Variable Depth Shelf
- Two Post Centered Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Keyboard & Equipment Shelf
- Two Post Heavy Duty Battery Shelf
- Two-Post Extension Support Bracket
- Grounding & Bonding
- 10-32 Mounting Hardware
- PDUs and Outlet Strips
- Rack Isolation Kit
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions||Rack Unit||Similar Size|
Data subject to change without notice.