Share this Product
- Rugged design engineered to perform in the most critical seismic environments.
Increased overall width of 22.75 inches provides additional side-to-side load strength.
EIA-310-D compliant 10-32 front and rear tapped (6.00” deep) rails with 19” mounting.
Includes marked rack unit dividers to aid in equipment mounting.
Two (2) sets of side mounting holes on side of rack allows for Hammond cable managers to be mounted facing front and rear.
Can also be used in ganging racks together.
- Includes two (2) pairs of integrated 10-32 ground studs, spaced 5/8” apart. Stud pairs are conveniently at both ends of the rack. The upper location is centered inside the upper channel. The lower location is centered on the front base of the rack. This upgrade ensures a secure and easy ground lug attachment.
Includes top bracket mounting holes compatible with top cable accessories.
Includes large base for freestanding support of equipment.
Finished in smooth black powder paint.
Constructed in 10-gauge steel (rails) reinforced with structural angle base for maximum structure.
UL Listed 2416 rated for up to 2,000 lbs (907 kg) static load rating.
Independently tested and certified to exceed established Seismic Zone 4 NEBS™ Telcordia® GR-63-CORE testing standards.
Dynamic (seismic) suggested load capacity of 800 lb. of equipment installed and 50 lb. of simulated cable weight on the top when secured using C4K-Z4 seismic bolt down kit.
Manufactured in North America.
Additional sizes also available.
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Vertical Rack Cable Manager with Door
- Two Post Mounting Adjustable Shelf
- Vertical Finger Cable Manager with Door
- Two Post Centered Shelf
- Two Post Heavy Duty Battery Shelf
- Rack Panels
- Horizontal Ring Cable Manager
- Two Post Mounting Deep Channel Shelf
- Two-Post Extension Support Bracket
- Two Post Mounting Keyboard & Equipment Shelf
- 10-32 Mounting Hardware
- Horizontal Finger Cable Manager
- Outlet Strips
- Light Duty Caster Set for Open Frame Rack
- Rack Isolation Kit
- Rack and Cabinet Baying/Ganging/Joining Kit
- Bolt Down Kit
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.