- UL File # E474597
Share this Product
- Rack rails are constructed in 12-gauge welded steel. Base angles are constructed in 1/4" steel plates.
- 19" EIA compliant 10-32 double-tapped rails.
- Includes marked rack unit dividers to aid in equipment mounting.
- Don't forget to order your Mounting Hardware.
- The side of the mounting rails included ganging and accessory mounting holes.
- Two (2) pairs of 5/8" spaced 10-32 threaded ground studs are integrated into the rails. Stud pairs are conveniently located across from each other inside the rail channel. For added convenience, one pair is located near the top of the rack, while the other pair is located on the lower side.
- UL Listed 2416 load rated for up to 1,000 lbs (453 kg). Static Load tested to 4,000 lbs (1,814 kg).
- Finished in smooth RAL9005 black powder coating.
- Rails and base are packaged in cardboard to prevent freight damage.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
Part of the Rack Basics® line of economy rack solutions.
- High-Density Vertical Finger Manager with Slam-Latching Door
- Vertical Finger Cable Manager with Door
- Vertical Rack Cable Manager with Door
- Vertical Cable Manager Extensions
- Top Wire Management
- Horizontal Ring Cable Manager
- Horizontal Finger Cable Manager
- Rack Panels
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Adjustable Shelf
- Two Post Variable Depth Shelf
- Two Post Centered Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Keyboard & Equipment Shelf
- Two-Post Extension Support Bracket
- 2-Post Rack Low Profile Dolly
- Open Frame Rack and Rack Cabinet Joining Kit
- Rack Isolation Kit
- Grounding & Bonding
- 10-32 Mounting Hardware
- PDUs and Outlet Strips
- Rackmount Adjustable Angle Bracket
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions||Optional Vertical|
Data subject to change without notice.