Share this Product
- Constructed in 12-gauge steel.
- 19" EIA-310-D compliant 10-32 double-tapped rails.
- Includes marked rack unit dividers to aid in equipment mounting. (Subject to availability.)
- Don't forget to order your Mounting Hardware.
- Side ganging and accessory mounting holes.
- Includes two (2) pairs of integrated 10-32 ground studs, spaced 5/8” apart. Stud pairs are conveniently located across from each other inside the rail channel. For added convenience, a pair is located near the top of the rack, while the other at lower side.
- UL Listed 2416 rated for up to 1,000 lbs (454 kg) static load rating.
- Finished in satin black powder paint.
- Rails and Base packaged in cardboard to prevent freight damage.
- TAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Part of the Rack Basics® line of economy rack solutions.
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Vertical Rack Cable Manager with Door
- Two Post Mounting Adjustable Shelf
- Vertical Fingered Rack Cable Manager with Door
- Rack Panels
- Top Wire Management
- Two Post Centered Shelf
- Top Cable Chimney
- Two Post Mounting Deep Channel Shelf
- Two-Post Extension Support Bracket
- Two Post Mounting Keyboard & Equipment Shelf
- Horizontal Ring Cable Manager
- 10-32 Mounting Hardware
- Horizontal Finger Cable Manager
- Outlet Strips
- Light Duty Caster Set for Open Frame Rack
- Rack Isolation Kit
- Rack and Cabinet Baying/Ganging/Joining Kit
- Bolt Down Kit
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.