- UL File # E474597
Share this Product
- Constructed in 12-gauge welded steel.
- 19" EIA compliant 10-32 double-tapped rails.
- Includes marked rack unit dividers to aid in equipment mounting.
- Don't forget to order your Mounting Hardware.
- Side ganging and accessory mounting holes.
- Includes two (2) pairs of integrated 10-32 ground studs, spaced 5/8” apart. Stud pairs are conveniently located across from each other inside the rail channel. For added convenience, a pair is located near the top of the rack, while the other pair is located at the lower side.
- UL Listed 2416 load rated for up to 1,000 lbs (453 kg). Static Load tested to 4,000 lbs (1,814 kg).
- Finished in satin black powder paint.
- Rails and base packaged in cardboard to prevent freight damage.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
Part of the Rack Basics® line of economy rack solutions.
- High-Density Vertical Finger Manager with Slam-Latching Door
- Vertical Finger Cable Manager with Door
- Vertical Rack Cable Manager with Door
- Vertical Cable Manager Extensions
- Top Wire Management
- Horizontal Ring Cable Manager
- Horizontal Finger Cable Manager
- Rack Panels
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Adjustable Shelf
- Two Post Variable Depth Shelf
- Two Post Centered Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Keyboard & Equipment Shelf
- Two-Post Extension Support Bracket
- 2-Post Rack Low Profile Dolly
- Open Frame Rack and Rack Cabinet Joining Kit
- Rack Isolation Kit
- Grounding & Bonding
- 10-32 Mounting Hardware
- PDUs and Outlet Strips
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions||Optional Vertical|
Data subject to change without notice.