- Designed for network access equipment using 19" mounting rails.
- Dual access both front and rear of the equipment allows easy install and connection between equipment and to main cable route.
- Provides outstanding protection against dust, oil and water with solid and plexi door version in NEMA type 4.
- Solid Door
- UL 508A Type 1, 3, 3R, 4, 12
- CSA Type 1, 3, 3R, 4, 12
- Plexi Viewing
- UL 508A 1, 3, 3R, 4, 12
- CSA Type 1, 3, 3R, 4, 12
- Complies with
- NEMA type 3R,4 and 12
- IEC 60529 , IP54, IP66
- Dual access via double hinge design opens 120 degrees for access to front and rear of equipment.
- Heavy wall mounting base for cable entry with collar stud provision for optional inner panel.
- Wall base can be mounted with optional external mounting feet.
- Interior latch releases center section for added security, no tools required.
- Solid and Window door are provided with combination key & padlock handle.
- Large window door view area.
- 1 Pair of adjustable drilled and tapped L rails with cable pass through included.
- Bonding studs provided on door, body and wall base.
- Wall base, body and doors made form 14 guage steel.
- Smooth continuous welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket for added protection in both indoor and outdoor locations.
- Window door constructed with UV resistant polycarbonate material.
- Plated L rails drilled and tapped 10/32 to EIA 19" standards.
- Mounting hardware pack 25 for 19" rails.
- RAL7035 light Gray.
- TAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Outlet Strips
- Rack Panels
- Horizontal Hinged Cable Manager
- Horizontal Lacing Strip
- Horizontal Steel Finger Cable Manager
- 10-32 Mounting Hardware
- Rack Unit Label
- Mounting Foot Kit
- 17-38 CFM Filterfans
- 900-1300 BTU/H Indoor Air Conditioner
- 900-1200 BTU/H Outdoor Air Conditioner
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Solid Door||Window Door||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions||Suggested|
|Part No.||Part No.||Height||Width||Depth||Units||Height||Width||Center Depth||Load Capacity|
|EN4DH162415LG||EN4DH162415WLG||16.00||24.00||15.01||7U||12.25||19.00||9.51||100 lb (45 kg)|
|EN4DH162424LG||EN4DH162424WLG||16.00||24.00||24.00||7U||12.25||19.00||18.50||100 lb (45 kg)|
|EN4DH202424LG||EN4DH202424WLG||20.00||24.00||24.00||10U||17.50||19.00||18.50||100 lb (45 kg)|
|-||EN4DH242415WLG||24.00||24.00||15.01||12U||21.00||19.00||9.51||120 lb (54 kg)|
|EN4DH242424LG||EN4DH242424WLG||24.00||24.00||24.00||12U||21.00||19.00||18.50||120 lb (54 kg)|
|-||EN4DH362415WLG||36.00||24.00||15.01||19U||33.25||19.00||9.51||140 lb (64 kg)|
|EN4DH362424LG||EN4DH362424WLG||36.00||24.00||24.00||19U||33.25||19.00||18.50||140 lb (64 kg)|
|EN4DH482424LG||EN4DH482424WLG||48.00||24.00||24.00||26U||45.50||19.00||18.50||180 lb (82 kg)|
Data subject to change without notice.