- UL File # E65324
- CSA Cert. # LR21001
- CE Declaration
Share this Product
- Dual access to equipment via the double hinge design.
- Allows for 120 degrees of access to both the front and rear of equipment, allowing for easy maintenance.
- A heavy-duty wall mounting back pan can be used for cable entry and includes collar stud provision for an optional inner panel.
- The rear of the enclosure can be mounted with optional external mounting feet.
- The Interior latch releases the center section for added security; no tools are required.
- Both solid and window door options include a combination key and padlock handle for added security.
- One (1) pair of threaded 10-32 EIA-compliant rack rails with cable pass-through are included.
- Includes starter pack (25) 10-32 screws.
- Rails are adjustable and can be installed at your desired location.
- Additional rails are available and sold separately.
- Bonding studs are provided on the door, body and back pan.
- UL 508A Type 1, 3, 3R, 4, 12
- CSA Type 1, 3, 3R, 4, 12
- Complies with NEMA type 3R, 4, 12; IEC 60529 and IP66
- Constructed in 14-gauge steel.
- Smooth continuous welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Seamless poured-in-place gasket for added protection in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Window door constructed with UV-resistant polycarbonate material.
- Zinc-plated rack rails are drilled and tapped 10-32 to EIA 19" standards.
- Finished in a textured RAL7035 light gray powder paint.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
We're almost complete with our redesign of the EN4DH.
Sign-up below for updates:
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Solid Door||Window Door||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions|
|Part No.||Part No.||Height||Width||Depth||Units||Height||Width||Center Depth|
What's in the Box
|Qty Included||Description||Replacement Part No.|
|4||1/4-20 Keps nut|
|4||Neoprene 0.875in Washer|
|4||3/8-16 x 0.75in Screw|
|4||5/16-18 Keps nut|
|25||10-32 x 0.75in rack screws||SCREW1032-25|
Data subject to change without notice.