- UL File # E65324
- CSA Cert. # LR21001
- CE Declaration
Share this Product
This product is not currently supported with inventory and has limited availability. Lead time on this product is estimated at 14 weeks from the time of order.
If you don't require the Type 12/4 rating and can use an IP5X option, please see the HWC Series with HWCF cabinet sealing kit.
Designed for housing network access equipment in harsh environments using 19" mounting rails. The EN4DH Series features dual access to both the front and rear of the equipment that allows for easy installation and connection between the main cable route and equipment. The UL and CSA tested NEMA ratings provide outstanding protection against dust, oil and water with both solid and window door options.
- Dual access to equipment via the double hinge design.
- Allows for 120 degrees of access to both front and rear of equipment allowing for easy maintenance.
- Heavy-duty wall mounting back pan can be used for cable entry and includes collar stud provision for an optional inner panel.
- The back pan can be mounted with optional external mounting feet.
- Interior latch releases the center section for added security, no tools required.
- Both solid and window door options include a combination key and padlock handle for added security.
- One (1) pair of threaded 10-32 EIA compliant rack rails with cable pass-through are included.
- Includes starter pack (25) 10-32 screws.
- Rails are adjustable and can be installed at your desired location.
- Additional rails are available and sold separately.
- Bonding studs provided on door, body and back pan.
- Solid Door
- UL 508A Type 1, 3, 3R, 4, 12
- CSA Type 1, 3, 3R, 4, 12
- Plexi Viewing
- UL 508A 1, 3, 3R, 4, 12
- CSA Type 1, 3, 3R, 4, 12
- Complies with
- NEMA type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Constructed in 14-gauge steel.
- Smooth continuous welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Seamless poured-in-place gasket for added protection in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Window door constructed with UV-resistant polycarbonate material.
- Zinc-plated rack rails are drilled and tapped 10-32 to EIA 19" standards.
- Finished in a textured RAL7035 light gray powder paint.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
- Rack Panels
- Horizontal Hinged Cable Manager
- Horizontal Steel Finger Cable Manager
- Horizontal Lacing Strip
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Adjustable Rack Mount DIN Rail Kit
- Rack Unit Label
- Mounting Foot Kit
- Pole Mounting Kit
- 17-38 CFM Filterfans
- Climate Control Sizing Software
- 900-1300 BTU/H Indoor Air Conditioner
- 900-1200 BTU/H Outdoor Air Conditioner
- Grounding & Bonding
- 10-32 Mounting Hardware
- PDUs and Outlet Strips
- 125-1300 W Fan Heater with Thermostat
- Liquid-Tight Cordgrips (Nylon)
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Solid Door||Window Door||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions||Suggested|
|Part No.||Part No.||Height||Width||Depth||Units||Height||Width||Center Depth||Load Capacity|
|EN4DH162424LG||EN4DH162424WLG||16.00||24.00||24.00||7U||12.25||19.00||18.50||100 lb (45 kg)|
|EN4DH202424LG||EN4DH202424WLG||20.00||24.00||24.00||10U||17.50||19.00||18.50||100 lb (45 kg)|
|EN4DH242424LG||EN4DH242424WLG||24.00||24.00||24.00||12U||21.00||19.00||18.50||120 lb (54 kg)|
|EN4DH362424LG||EN4DH362424WLG||36.00||24.00||24.00||19U||33.25||19.00||18.50||140 lb (64 kg)|
|EN4DH482424LG||EN4DH482424WLG||48.00||24.00||24.00||26U||45.50||19.00||18.50||180 lb (82 kg)|
What's in the Box
|Qty Included||Description||Replacement Part No.|
|4||1/4-20 Keps nut|
|4||Neoprene 0.875in Washer|
|4||3/8-16 x 0.75in Screw|
|4||5/16-18 Keps nut|
|25||10-32 x 0.75in rack screws||SCREW1032-25|
Data subject to change without notice.