Share this Product
- Designed for housing network access equipment in harsh environments using 19" mounting rails.
- Dual access to both front and rear of the equipment allows easy install and connection between the main cable route and equipment.
- Provides outstanding protection against dust, oil and water with both solid and plexi-door options that carry a NEMA type 4 rating.
- Solid Door
- UL 508A Type 1, 3, 3R, 4, 12
- CSA Type 1, 3, 3R, 4, 12
- Plexi Viewing
- UL 508A 1, 3, 3R, 4, 12
- CSA Type 1, 3, 3R, 4, 12
- Complies with
- NEMA type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529 , IP54, IP66
- Dual access to equipment via the double hinge design.
- Allows for 120 degrees of access to both front and rear of equipment allowing for easy maintenance.
- Heavy duty wall mounting back pan can be used for cable entry and includes collar stud provision for optional inner panel.
- Back pan can be mounted with optional external mounting feet.
- Interior latch releases the center section for added security, no tools required.
- Both solid and window door options include a combination key and padlock handle for added security.
- 1 pair tapped 10-32 L rails with cable pass through are included.
- Rails are adjustable and can be installed at your desired location.
- Additional rails are available and sold separately.
- Bonding studs provided on door, body and back pan.
- Back pan, body and doors are made from 14 gauge steel.
- Smooth continuous welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket for added protection in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Window door constructed with UV resistant polycarbonate material.
- Plated L rails drilled and tapped 10-32 to EIA 19" standards.
- 25 pack of 10-32 mounting hardware is included.
- RAL7035 light gray.
- TAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
- Rack Panels
- Horizontal Hinged Cable Manager
- Horizontal Steel Finger Cable Manager
- Horizontal Lacing Strip
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Adjustable Rack Mount DIN Rail Kit
- Rack Unit Label
- Mounting Foot Kit
- Climate Control Sizing Software
- 17-38 CFM Filterfans
- 900-1300 BTU/H Indoor Air Conditioner
- 900-1200 BTU/H Outdoor Air Conditioner
- Grounding & Bonding
- 10-32 Mounting Hardware
- Outlet Strips
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Solid Door||Window Door||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions||Suggested|
|Part No.||Part No.||Height||Width||Depth||Units||Height||Width||Center Depth||Load Capacity|
|EN4DH162415LG||EN4DH162415WLG||16.00||24.00||15.01||7U||12.25||19.00||9.51||100 lb (45 kg)|
|EN4DH162424LG||EN4DH162424WLG||16.00||24.00||24.00||7U||12.25||19.00||18.50||100 lb (45 kg)|
|EN4DH202424LG||EN4DH202424WLG||20.00||24.00||24.00||10U||17.50||19.00||18.50||100 lb (45 kg)|
|-||EN4DH242415WLG||24.00||24.00||15.01||12U||21.00||19.00||9.51||120 lb (54 kg)|
|EN4DH242424LG||EN4DH242424WLG||24.00||24.00||24.00||12U||21.00||19.00||18.50||120 lb (54 kg)|
|-||EN4DH362415WLG||36.00||24.00||15.01||19U||33.25||19.00||9.51||140 lb (64 kg)|
|EN4DH362424LG||EN4DH362424WLG||36.00||24.00||24.00||19U||33.25||19.00||18.50||140 lb (64 kg)|
|EN4DH482424LG||EN4DH482424WLG||48.00||24.00||24.00||26U||45.50||19.00||18.50||180 lb (82 kg)|
Data subject to change without notice.